Support Question

#1OCShoesPosted 1/29/2013 6:30:34 PM
So, consider I have units set up like this, where x is the unit getting attacked, and all surrounding units have an equal support with unit x. Assume no double/pair up. k is the unit attacking x.

wk
zxy
v

In this case, who gets priority to be the unit with x in the battle? (note: not a test, I have no idea and I'm genuinely curious.) Also, does x get support bonuses from all of the others, or just whoever is with him/her in the battle?
---
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. -Charlie Chaplin
#2Col_MobiusPosted 1/29/2013 6:32:29 PM
I can't tell, because the font isn't lined up well, but it looks like the only units adjacent to x are y and z, right? So they're the only ones that matter.

Pretty sure their support bonuses stack, but the one with a higher support level will appear in battle with x.
#3OCShoes(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 6:39:36 PM
Col_Mobius posted...
I can't tell, because the font isn't lined up well, but it looks like the only units adjacent to x are y and z, right? So they're the only ones that matter.

Pretty sure their support bonuses stack, but the one with a higher support level will appear in battle with x.

Oh, shoot. Sorry about that! I'll figure out a better way to align it, it was supposed to look different, but I messed it up. That's my bad.

That said, thanks. Still answers the most pressing question I had. Although, what happens if they have an equal support level? Is it random?
---
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. -Charlie Chaplin