Support Question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: OCShoes

OCShoes
3 years ago#1
So, consider I have units set up like this, where x is the unit getting attacked, and all surrounding units have an equal support with unit x. Assume no double/pair up. k is the unit attacking x.

wk
zxy
v

In this case, who gets priority to be the unit with x in the battle? (note: not a test, I have no idea and I'm genuinely curious.) Also, does x get support bonuses from all of the others, or just whoever is with him/her in the battle?
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. -Charlie Chaplin

User Info: Col_Mobius

Col_Mobius
3 years ago#2
I can't tell, because the font isn't lined up well, but it looks like the only units adjacent to x are y and z, right? So they're the only ones that matter.

Pretty sure their support bonuses stack, but the one with a higher support level will appear in battle with x.

User Info: OCShoes

OCShoes
3 years ago#3
Col_Mobius posted...
I can't tell, because the font isn't lined up well, but it looks like the only units adjacent to x are y and z, right? So they're the only ones that matter.

Pretty sure their support bonuses stack, but the one with a higher support level will appear in battle with x.

Oh, shoot. Sorry about that! I'll figure out a better way to align it, it was supposed to look different, but I messed it up. That's my bad.

That said, thanks. Still answers the most pressing question I had. Although, what happens if they have an equal support level? Is it random?
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. -Charlie Chaplin

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived