They took my money, so where's my fire emblem?

#1dragonlordsdPosted 1/29/2013 6:27:47 PM
So, it seems that people who ordered it online have already been charged for the purchase of the game, myself included. Does that mean that they are planning to ship it early? Because I don't know why they would charge me if they didn't already have it.
#2poikesPosted 1/29/2013 6:33:18 PM
It's most likely the one day it takes to process the order. If we are right, it ships tomorrow.
---
Like somehow he finds out Doc is Peter and that Peter is dead and he's all like "Aww hell nah. Nobody kills the webhead but me"- homiesunite
#3fireblazerx17Posted 1/29/2013 6:34:56 PM
That's what I'd like to believe--that normal pre-orders will arrive on Friday... hopefully it truly does work-out.
#4MonoculusPosted 1/29/2013 6:52:19 PM(edited)
They'll sometime authorize the card a few days before processing, which is usually a day or two before the order actually ships. My card was charged shortly before midnight EST last night/this morning; hopefully my two-day order will be here at least by next Tuesday, maybe as early as Monday, but I'm not really confident it will be.

EDIT: I assume we're talking about GameStop, I don't really know about any other stores.
---
XBL: RandomTag529 | Steam/PSN: FEGuy | 3DS FC: 4811-7007-7796
NES|SNES|PSX|N64|GC|X360|Wii|PS3|PC|GB|GBC|GBA|DS|PSP|Lite|3DS|Xperia Play|Vita
#5dragonlordsd(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:06:17 PM
Yeah, I got one day shipping and I preordered back in November, so I should be first priority for shipping. Hopefully something good will happen.
#6STLCards1991Posted 1/29/2013 7:09:49 PM
Where did you guys order from?
#7dragonlordsd(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:14:48 PM
Game stop.

In the USA. Just for clarification.
#8ShirokaidoPosted 1/29/2013 7:25:51 PM
I hit on this in a different topic. My bank says they took the money, while GS says the order is still open. I'm guessing that's for the processing time? I've never ordered online before, so I don't know all of the "status"s that it can be in. I'm guessing those with the two-day shipping will see a change in the transaction status sometime tomorrow. I, however, went the cheap route and took the least expensive shipping option. Bleah. Either way, please post tomorrow if anyone sees a change in the transaction status in their GS account.