Sell this game to me. (read inside for details)

#11confettistormPosted 1/30/2013 9:45:14 AM
1. Play demo.
2. Decide whether you like it.

I never understood why you need others to sell you on games. You can get recommendations, but ultimately it is you who will decide whether it is good or not. There's a demo out so there's no excuses.
#12JonkendenPosted 1/30/2013 9:47:08 AM
Stats gained are permanent, even if you reclass to 1 again.
#13WestbrickIIIPosted 1/30/2013 9:47:23 AM
Honzou posted...
Okay I get a bit confused here, according to scout Taron's link every time they reclass they go back to lvl 1, but the stats stay the same or it just changes and/or increases the stat growth per level up?

I''m mostly asking this cause I love customizing character stats a lot in games like the SMT franchise so this stuff usually helps me increase the replay value.

They go back to Level 1.
---
The only thing more consistent than the Pats beating the Texans is my mother's regret she survived childbirth, knowing she spawned a welcher
#14Scout_TaronPosted 1/30/2013 9:49:46 AM
Honzou posted...
Okay I get a bit confused here, according to scout Taron's link every time they reclass they go back to lvl 1, but the stats stay the same or it just changes and/or increases the stat growth per level up?

I''m mostly asking this cause I love customizing character stats a lot in games like the SMT franchise so this stuff usually helps me increase the replay value.

Their stats change slightly. Each class has it's own "base stats" and growth rates. For example, say the Knight has a base HP stat of 10, and the mercenary class has a base HP of 8. Reclassing from Mercenary to Knight will increase your HP by 2, and class changing the other way will drop it by 2.

Growth rates are a percentage that determine the chance you increase in a certain level up. If you have a 60% HP Growth rate, you have a 60% chance to increase in HP whenever you level up. Overall growth rates are determined by adding the character's growth rates and the class' growth rates.
#15JonkendenPosted 1/30/2013 10:07:45 AM
You could say there is a character base stat that you then combine with class base stats, character base gains are permanent. Class base will obivously change according to class.