Universal critical praise.

#1WestbrickIIIPosted 1/30/2013 3:19:32 PM
9.1 average on GameRankings, the lowest score being an 8.5 -- I hate to break it to Endgame, but Nintendo didn't pay off 17 separate reviewers. 9.8 review average; 9.3 user average.

Think it might be time for all the critical voices to give the game a shot.
---
The only thing more consistent than the Pats beating the Texans is my mother's regret she survived childbirth, knowing she spawned a welcher
#2EndgamePosted 1/30/2013 3:26:58 PM
ah yes review sites, they suck and have no credibility when they give Nintendo games low scores (or "low" scores like "8.8", which is by no means low), but when they give one high scores, it's a sign that the game is good.....

never change Nintendo fanboys
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#3Lexmark1989Posted 1/30/2013 3:32:32 PM
Endgame posted...
ah yes review sites, they suck and have no credibility when they give Nintendo games low scores (or "low" scores like "8.8", which is by no means low), but when they give one high scores, it's a sign that the game is good.....

That's how all fanboys work that's nothing exclusive to nintendo son. Still nintendo wouldn't pay all those reviewers for high scores.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#4WestbrickIII(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:33:41 PM
Endgame posted...

You're assuming I'm one of those people, and it's completely irrelevant either way.
---
The only thing more consistent than the Pats beating the Texans is my mother's regret she survived childbirth, knowing she spawned a welcher
#5rhys855Posted 1/30/2013 3:34:42 PM
Why are we talking to endgame!?
---
Official Kisame of the NUNS3 Boards
#6Lexmark1989Posted 1/30/2013 3:35:45 PM
Yes why are we talking to endgame : /
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#7WestbrickIII(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:37:48 PM
Lexmark1989 posted...
Yes why are we talking to endgame : /

I'm talking to all critical voices.
---
#8EndgamePosted 1/30/2013 3:37:53 PM
I'm not assuming you're one of those people, I KNOW you're one of those people because you actually made this topic
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#9EpsteinBarrPosted 1/30/2013 3:39:14 PM
Endgame posted...

If that's the case, why didn't some of the other FE games get not so good scores? FE isn't known for its hype like FF or Zelda.

The fact this FE game is garnering such excellent scores (from a large sample size too) is quite telling. We may getting one quality game that will change how people view FE.
#10WestbrickIII(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:39:30 PM
Making a topic about high reviews =/= evidence that I don't take reviews seriously when they're bad.

Last response to Endgame, everyone please follow suit.
---