Universal critical praise.

#21klecserPosted 1/30/2013 3:10:00 PM
jangokoji posted...
Endgame posted...
I am home

I have to say you may be rude some times but I really must commend you for sticking to your opinion. And if I may ask are you actually going to buy this game?

Stop encouraging him. And TC, please do not make threads challenging him. You're just playing into his game.
#22Virtual_BoyPosted 1/30/2013 3:12:57 PM
This is ****ing stupid. Just report him. If enough people do it then the mods will at least see that this board has a problem.
#23WestbrickIII(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:13:14 PM
I literally mention Endgame once and specifically state that this is addressed to critical voices in general, and everyone jumps on me for talking to Endgame. Jesus. I actually enjoy Endgame's stubbornness. Since the below isn't FE-related, I'll respond to it:

Endgame posted...
besides Westbrick, weren't you making a 24 hour drive to Canada to buy this game a week early, even though you already imported it?

My cat almost died. I had Tuesday / today off, but classes start up tomorrow.
---
The only thing more consistent than the Pats beating the Texans is my mother's regret she survived childbirth, knowing she spawned a welcher
#24kingbriannPosted 1/30/2013 3:14:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#25DrPiratePosted 1/30/2013 3:16:57 PM
Disregarding whether or not the game is actually good, it wouldn't be particularly surprising if a company paid off all the big name reviewers or threatened to pull support. The only purpose of reviewers is to be another source of advertisement.
---
you can't take the sky from me..
#26OoSubaruoOPosted 1/30/2013 3:17:54 PM
He's the biggest hypocrite I've seen. Pot calling the kettle black he is.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
#27OoSubaruoOPosted 1/30/2013 3:19:30 PM
DrPirate posted...
Disregarding whether or not the game is actually good, it wouldn't be particularly surprising if a company paid off all the big name reviewers or threatened to pull support. The only purpose of reviewers is to be another source of advertisement.

The fact that people actually think companies pay off reviewers is just laughable. Game gets a good score "Lol paid off". This logic baffles me.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
#28klecserPosted 1/30/2013 3:21:11 PM
WestbrickIII posted...
I actually enjoy Endgame's stubbornness.

Them you either don't understand the intent of his posts or he simply hasn't insulted you enough to get bothered yet.

@kingbrian: Do your thing.
#29HandsomeNerd85Posted 1/30/2013 3:21:32 PM
Not that I base my purchases around the critics, but I'm pleasantly surprised that JRPG if we can use this denomination, are getting better reviews as of recent. I was always going to support and buy a Fire Emblem game just for the fact that it's an RPG and I collection them, but it's nice to note that this game won't be judged based on preconceptions over the land of origin of the game.
#30WestbrickIII(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:23:44 PM
klecser posted...
WestbrickIII posted...
I actually enjoy Endgame's stubbornness.

Them you either don't understand the intent of his posts or he simply hasn't insulted you enough to get bothered yet.

Endgame and I go way, waaaaaay back. He loves FE7, which is enough for me to know his taste isn't entirely compromised.
---
The only thing more consistent than the Pats beating the Texans is my mother's regret she survived childbirth, knowing she spawned a welcher