Which characters would make the best cardcaptors?

#11Is_Corrupted(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 6:18:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERpK-7K70ws

A QUEST FOR ALL TIME!
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#12spyke252Posted 1/30/2013 6:23:04 PM
ITT: People who watched the sucky dub version.
#13earthmaster3Posted 1/30/2013 6:23:18 PM
Nostalgia trip part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qLl145FqQg
---
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
#14Is_Corrupted(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 6:31:35 PM
spyke252 posted...

I watched the awesome french version.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#15Lexmark1989Posted 1/30/2013 7:15:41 PM
spyke252 posted...

What dub are you talking about? I watched both english and japanese dubs, but at that time the sucky dub version was popular. Tbh I like the opening theme for the english dub better than the japanese one. Opening is one thing 4kids were good for when it came to anime shows.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#16spyke252Posted 1/30/2013 7:21:25 PM
Lexmark1989 posted...
spyke252 posted...

What dub are you talking about? I watched both english and japanese dubs, but at that time the sucky dub version was popular. Tbh I like the opening theme for the english dub better than the japanese one. Opening is one thing 4kids were good for when it came to anime shows.

Okay then, you're forgiven.
But 4kids made a ****ton of changes (e.g. Tomoya in general). Out of all the animes I've watched, CCS is probably the only one where I would be so stuck-up to tell people that they haven't really watched the anime until they've seen it subbed.
#17Lexmark1989Posted 1/30/2013 7:27:12 PM
spyke252 posted...
Lexmark1989 posted...
spyke252 posted...

But 4kids made a ****ton of changes (e.g. Tomoya in general). Out of all the animes I've watched, CCS is probably the only one where I would be so stuck-up to tell people that they haven't really watched the anime until they've seen it subbed.

Well at that time I was a kid and didn't know a way to watch the japanese versions of shows. I think this is one of the first anime I realized that 4kids changes a lot of stuff. Its still a mystery to me 4kids picked up card captors at all.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#18MoonLightCloudPosted 1/30/2013 11:15:14 PM
Catch You Catch You Catch Me Catch Me~

Tbh I like the opening theme for the english dub better than the japanese one. Opening is one thing 4kids were good for when it came to anime shows.

>_> no way, the English opening sucks, even the Korean one is better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f65HtaWQ9Rk

Not forgiven.
Also, her name is Tomoyo.

And yes, the English dub is so incomplete and different, it's unreal.

As for the topic itself, I can easily see Nino being a card captor. If we're only talking about Awakening, then I'd say Lissa sorta has the look.