For those who got the game, did you notice this bug??

#1LawBringerSR2Posted 1/30/2013 7:10:38 PM
so basically every time I launch the game, the Japanese voices reset to english even though the option was left as japanese.

So far the only way I am able to fix this is by going into options every time i launch the game and change voices to english then back to japanese.

Another issue is that you cant return to the starting screen while you are on the world map, you can only return if you are in battle and then make a bookmark.

anyone got further solutions to these problems?
#2shiro ashtaPosted 1/30/2013 7:12:24 PM
I have the same problem with the language setting. i am surprised nobody posted about this earlier
---
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, 2nd Super Robot Wars Original Generations, Gundam Extreme Versus, Dota2
#3OCShoesPosted 1/30/2013 10:10:31 PM
shiro ashta posted...
I have the same problem with the language setting. i am surprised nobody posted about this earlier

Hasn't it been out in Canada for like 2 days?
---
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. -Charlie Chaplin
#4SekusenPosted 1/30/2013 10:29:35 PM
Good thing I'm not gonna bother playing in Japanese.

And just press L + R + Start to do a soft reset. It doesn't put you at the title but you don't need to quite the game to get there.
---
Even so I will... I will believe! I will believe in the me, that believes in us, humans and the future! The drill is my soul!
#5RethalwolfPosted 1/30/2013 10:32:09 PM
Ah, the benefits of DLC capability.
Will it be fixed?
Probably not.
But it can, and so we can complain about it until it is!
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#6shiro ashtaPosted 1/31/2013 4:12:36 AM
OCShoes posted...
shiro ashta posted...

Hasn't it been out in Canada for like 2 days?

In hindsight, you are absolutely right >_>
---
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, 2nd Super Robot Wars Original Generations, Gundam Extreme Versus, Dota2