The game is not street dated and releases the 4th, stores will get it the 5th.

#51Taro_TanakaPosted 1/31/2013 6:36:49 AM
Ok, so then STOP POSTING AND LET THE TOPIC DIE!
---
- Taro Tanaka signing out
Black 2 FC: 4170-2789-5384
#52JerichoDarkstarPosted 1/31/2013 6:37:56 AM
violentvito posted...
Who said I would shove the shelves over? Not me. If I say whoops and fall knocking over 2-3 shelves good luck proving I didn't really fall. In fact they would be scared I was going to sue them for tripping in their store. I will just go to the BBB anyway, I have in the past and they always resolve the issue to my satisfaction. Every company is scared of negative BBB complaints.

If you're going to throw a temper-tantrum, go do it to Nintendo. It's not GS fault there's no street date in the US.

BTW, if you're trying to sound like a big "tough guy," you're doing the exact opposite. You are making yourself look like a child.
---
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
PSN: DarkSilverCloud
#53violentvitoPosted 1/31/2013 6:38:03 AM
Taro_Tanaka posted...
Sooooo this topic had been abandoned by the TC for you two to bicker about morals....niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Hey their the ones throwing tantrums because I said I would defend my rights if they don't have the game.
#54Taro_TanakaPosted 1/31/2013 6:39:11 AM
violentvito posted...
Taro_Tanaka posted...
Sooooo this topic had been abandoned by the TC for you two to bicker about morals....niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Hey their the ones throwing tantrums because I said I would defend my rights if they don't have the game.

Hey, guy, you aren't making this better >.>
---
#55violentvitoPosted 1/31/2013 6:42:31 AM
JerichoDarkstar posted...
violentvito posted...
Who said I would shove the shelves over? Not me. If I say whoops and fall knocking over 2-3 shelves good luck proving I didn't really fall. In fact they would be scared I was going to sue them for tripping in their store. I will just go to the BBB anyway, I have in the past and they always resolve the issue to my satisfaction. Every company is scared of negative BBB complaints.

If you're going to throw a temper-tantrum, go do it to Nintendo. It's not GS fault there's no street date in the US.

BTW, if you're trying to sound like a big "tough guy," you're doing the exact opposite. You are making yourself look like a child.

your the one trying to act big and tough, I just said I would raise hell if they lied to my face. Do whatever you want, I really don't care one way or the other what you do. If I don't have the game on the 4th, Nintendo will also be getting an email from me. Raising hell does not mean a temper tantrum it can mean a peacefully worded letter to the corporate office. I said I am not above knocking over shelves, never said that was what I was going to do.
#56Levantine1978Posted 1/31/2013 6:43:24 AM
violentvito posted...
Taro_Tanaka posted...

What rights are those exactly, you petulant child?

Regardless, TC is incorrect. Stores have them in my area, I've seen them. They are enforcing what they were told is a street date by corporate. I almost got one yesterday, in fact. I've spoken to the managers of two stores and was told that they were instructed yesterday to honor the 2/4 street date.
---
We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by the depth of our answers. -Carl Sagan
#57JerichoDarkstarPosted 1/31/2013 6:47:15 AM
your the one trying to act big and tough, I just said I would raise hell if they lied to my face.

So the guy whose figuratively screaming to the top of his lungs isn't trying to act tough, but someone coming in with the voice of reason is. <sarcasm> Riiight. . . totally makes sense.<sarcasm>

Raising hell does not mean a temper tantrum it can mean a peacefully worded letter to the corporate office.

Um, in case I have been missing the meaning of "raising hell," a peacefully worded letter to the corporate office is exactly the opposite of "raising hell." "Raising hell" is throwing a temper tantrum because you didn't get your way. Secondly, I don't think you're the type to send a peaceful anything.

I said I am not above knocking over shelves, never said that was what I was going to do.

You heavily implied that you would, which was basically a threat. You just tyring to be a bully.
---
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
PSN: DarkSilverCloud
#58nflchampPosted 1/31/2013 6:54:09 AM
violentvito posted...
The date hasn't change and won't change, they have the game already. Your the reason consumer abuse is on the rise in this country, it used to be common practice to give a discount as compensation for breaking agreed upon dates and terms. Stop acting stupid and stand up for yourself, more and more companies just do whatever they want. Stop letting them run all over you and demand compensation when they screw you over.

You can complain and expect a discount if the break the agreed upon date and terms. The problem is, when you pre-ordered the game from them, you agreed that you understood the date could change and you would not raise a fuss over it. That means the date can change for any reason and you are in the wrong if you raise a fuss over it. Since these are the agreed upon terms, stop being an ass.
#59StedarPosted 1/31/2013 8:12:56 AM
I called my GameStop to check on my pre-order and they also told me it was Feb 5th to my confusion. The woman explained that most games are released/received on Tuesdays. My question then is who the hell came up with February 4th?
#60Taro_TanakaPosted 1/31/2013 8:21:28 AM
The real release date set by Nintendo is 2/4/13
---