Which Fire Emblems have you played ?

#21Huff n puff 20Posted 1/31/2013 4:40:02 AM
Vandal26 posted...

Also, in response to your sig, only Takeru can beat the BETA, though I'd like to think Kotetsu could take a few out...

There's a hell of a lot more to beating the BETA than just Takeru.

But... let's say after Alternative occurs, say about 124 years later... TSF development lead to Armored Core.... say the Armored Core NEXT (AC4/ACfA) (which'd be crazy better than a TSF)....
Just because one Superior got fragged... and SHADOW was operational... but.... fufufu.... (That'd be Project Ignition)
---
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#22Commander_GreilPosted 1/31/2013 4:40:20 AM
6,7,8,9,10,11,12 and now 13 once I get a chance to play it.
---
CP:Ni No Kuni(PS3), Fire Emblem 12
OFWGKTA Golf Wang Free Earl
#23badboyPosted 1/31/2013 4:44:43 AM
All the ones released outside Japan.
#24Vandal26Posted 1/31/2013 4:47:10 AM
Huff n puff 20 posted...
Vandal26 posted...

Also, in response to your sig, only Takeru can beat the BETA, though I'd like to think Kotetsu could take a few out...

There's a hell of a lot more to beating the BETA than just Takeru.

But... let's say after Alternative occurs, say about 124 years later... TSF development lead to Armored Core.... say the Armored Core NEXT (AC4/ACfA) (which'd be crazy better than a TSF)....
Just because one Superior got fragged... and SHADOW was operational... but.... fufufu.... (That'd be Project Ignition)

True enough, guess I'm just a Takeru fanboy heh.

I've only played like one Armored Core game, so I got the NEXT mixed up with the superheroes from the anime Tiger and Bunny, now I feel stupid... >_<

Maybe I should look into the Armored Core games, any suggestions on where to start?
---
Sono me dare no me?
Whose eyes are those eyes?
#25Dragon_DezPosted 1/31/2013 5:03:55 AM
Fire Emblem 6
Fire Emblem 7
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
#26Soanevalcke6Posted 1/31/2013 5:09:11 AM
FE3 (Mystery)
FE4 (Geneology)
FE5 (Thracia)
FE6 (Seals)
FE7 (Blazing)
FE8 (Stones)
FE9 (Path)
FE10 (Dawn)
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#27majora123Posted 1/31/2013 5:23:39 AM
6,7,and 8. This on Monday and the console ones whenever I find them.
---
FC's in profile 3DS: 4511-0558-2564 Wii U: Mike623 Message if u add me. I welcome all requests!
#28YoungGganonPosted 1/31/2013 5:28:36 AM
Fuin no Tsurugi
Rekka no Ken
The Sacred Stones
Path of Radiance
Radiant Dawn
Shadow Dragon
Shin Monsho no Nazo ~Hikari to Kage no Eiyu~

The 1st and last one I listed I played some translated roms but not very much. I got pretty far in the 1st one, not so much the last one. Couldn't enjoy it as much, same with Shadow Dragon. My least favorite of all of these.
---
(Now playing Dead Island, Vanquish, and PSASBR Beta)
#29WestbrickIIIPosted 1/31/2013 5:31:58 AM
Beaten all of them multiple times, including TearRing Saga. Gaiden is mad underrated.
---
The only thing more consistent than the Pats beating the Texans is my mother's regret she survived childbirth, knowing she spawned a welcher
#30DEMONPANDA212Posted 1/31/2013 5:34:26 AM
I've played none.

I'm EXTREMELY anal with playing games where I can't get the whole story, so for a series like this, it's an instant "I'll never play it" from me as most games didn't even get released here.

I really do need to have played and beaten previous entries, which is why when I see a game I like, I google it and then buy the back catalogue before getting the new one, if I can't, I just leave it.

It's why the FE Ambassador game annoyed me, because SuperStar Saga would've made way more sence as all games in the series can be bought and played on this gen except it.

Hell, all Mario RPG's could have been bought when they did the program (Now TTYD can't be played on the current gen Ninty console).

So I'm gutted it's being praised as the best title on 3DS because I know if I did get it, I'd be lost.

Which is why I've came here, to ask, do you (the community) think I should buy it or would I be lost and end off hating it? Is there anything I'd need to know from the previous games?

I figure this would be the best thread to ask it on.