Confirmed, street date lifted in Atlanta, at least at GameStop.

#1SirGizmoPosted 1/31/2013 1:09:57 PM(edited)
Called my local GameStop to confirm whether or not the street date was lifted, an old high school acquaintance of mine was working and confirmed that the release date has indeed been lifted. They haven't received their shipment yet, but he said once they come in (Friday or Saturday) that the game is available for purchase.

So yeah, if you live in the Atlanta area, call up your local GameStop and see if your game has come in.
---
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo
#2DrAndonutsPosted 1/31/2013 1:25:29 PM
Which store was that? I'm in ATL, and I'll use them as a reference to try and pick up my reserve at Cofer Crossing.
---
www.facebook.com/Gamesies
#3SirGizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 1:33:33 PM
It was a store in Gwinnett.
---
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo
#4WolfBeil99Posted 1/31/2013 1:52:33 PM
I just called my Gamestop in Roswell and they are still honoring the Feb. 4th release date.
---
Gamertag: Stark Vanguard
#5demonhordeslashPosted 1/31/2013 3:55:36 PM
I just called my store in Stone Mountain and they said i'd have to wait till the 4th as well.
---
I'll kill a man in a fair fight. Or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight. Or if he bothers me. Or if I'm gettin' paid. Mostly when I'm gettin' paid.
#6Legend-APosted 1/31/2013 4:07:08 PM
SirGizmo posted...
It was a store in Gwinnett.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LIVE IN GWINNETT BUT I'M IN UNI OUT OF STATE

WHY MUST THESE THINGS HAPPEN?
#7Kail101Posted 1/31/2013 4:20:07 PM
I live in Winter Garden Florida and i called my gamestop and they said the street date has been lifted but they have no idea when the next shipment is. Just a FYI for my fellow Floridians.
#8DoctorMontalbanPosted 1/31/2013 4:42:48 PM
My GS in San Francisco area was mixed. A guy this morning says it was lifted but it didn't come in yet, but call back later. I call back later and the next guy says twice that it hasn't been lifted.
#9CaosAdInfinitumPosted 1/31/2013 6:38:35 PM
Georgia boy here, as well. I called around and got two conflicting reports from the GS in Midtown Atlanta. Figured I'd call there, first, since I know the manager. Couldn't get a hold of him, but two different employees said no dice.

Meanwhile, a store in Duluth and another in Norcross have both said FE's up for grabs whenever shipment arrives, likely Friday.

Sounds like the bases are covered for folks in those areas.
#10Lazy_HaarPosted 1/31/2013 6:48:37 PM
My Gamestop said the same thing when I dropped in tonight - the guy working said that they were either getting it in tomorrow or Sunday. Also picked up the preorder artbook while I was there. Whee.