Anything in Massachusetts yet for anyone?

#51ToiseOfChoicePosted 2/2/2013 4:24:21 PM
I'm glad nobody from Cape Cod is asking, I went by the mall three times today and didn't bother to check.
#52mikeyc42087Posted 2/2/2013 5:30:55 PM
I just called 5 stores in eastern mass, cape cod area. 3 were confused as to when they were even getting the game but said they didn't have any. One said they were instructed to sell the game as soon as the got it but probably won't get in until midweek. And one store said that they got in a few and about half were reserved so they can't sell them but the ones that weren't reserved sold out in a few hours

He also told me that it's highly unlikely any store will get any in, in between now and Tuesday. Most stores won't have them until the 8th. So looks like I'm buying on the eShop.
#53Gibby413Posted 2/2/2013 5:31:37 PM
Wanna talk about heartbreaking. GameStop eastfield mall ( where I am reserved) has a big poster of fire emblem with a large print available now!.... They still don't have it, said the signs printed early, they should get them Tuesday -_-.
#54FBike1Posted 2/2/2013 5:41:02 PM
Gamestop in Hadley says the 8th.
---
Sorry for the bump.
#55CloudvpPosted 2/2/2013 5:44:37 PM
Normally nintendo releases games on Sundays. The e-shop is supposed to have it out on Monday, and the original release date was for Tuesday. I'm hoping it comes out tomorrow because I know the gamestop I ordered from has them in now. If not, it should be the next two days.
---
Time waits for no man. Unless he casts stop.
White 2 fc: Lily 3182 - 3914 - 4249
#56Hadachi_Vathana(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:55:14 AM
Well more info in on my end, but apparently the games ship tomorrow (Kind of sad I won't be able to get it tomorrow, but I guess patience is a virtue...as hard as it may be). So hopefully they'll have it by tomorrow or the 5th.
#57earthmaster3Posted 2/3/2013 6:25:08 PM
UPDATE: IMPORTANT:

Unless something changes, as of right now, the Walmart on Boston Road will NOT be selling the game tomorrow. I personally updated all of they video game displays today, and NO SPOT was put aside for Fire Emblem Awakening. We also did not receive the game today, so we do not currently have it in stock, even if it had a space.

If you are dead set on the game, call between Noon and 1:30, as that's around the time we usually finish working the shipments of video games.

I do not have to work tomorrow, and am going on an adventure to find a physical copy of the game, I'll keep you guys updated, informing you if when and where I find the game.
---
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
#58JStorm978Posted 2/3/2013 7:02:05 PM
I live in Chelmsford, Mass. As of right now the gamestop in Westford said that they will have it tomorrow and I called both gamestop in Nashua, NH and they said they will have some tomorrow. I highly doubt that this game be sold out everywhere, games don't sellout anymore stores will always have extra copies for everyone.
#59JStorm978Posted 2/3/2013 7:08:05 PM
JStorm978 posted...
I live in Chelmsford, Mass. As of right now the gamestop in Westford said that they will have it tomorrow and I called both gamestop in Nashua, NH and they said they will have some tomorrow. I highly doubt that this game be sold out everywhere, games don't sellout anymore stores will always have extra copies for everyone.

I also called the gamestop in Chelmsford on drum hill they said the 8th. I called about 5 different stores and they are all telling me different dates.
#60BrokenBandit84Posted 2/3/2013 7:09:18 PM
Who cares?! Massachusetts is an Inferior State!