No Longer Listed as Pre-Order on EB Games Canada

#1pladiumPosted 1/31/2013 2:50:25 PM
I know there was a whole street date fiasco, but I notice when ordering online on EB Games Canada, it lists a release date, but also says Usually Ships in 24 hours. I also checked Dead Space 3 which is to be released the same date, and it's listed as Pre-Order still.

So what I'm asking is that if everything processes quickly, would I get it Monday? Or would I still only get it Tuesday the earliest.
---
Josh is Legend
#2OCShoesPosted 1/31/2013 2:52:46 PM
pladium posted...
I know there was a whole street date fiasco, but I notice when ordering online on EB Games Canada, it lists a release date, but also says Usually Ships in 24 hours. I also checked Dead Space 3 which is to be released the same date, and it's listed as Pre-Order still.

So what I'm asking is that if everything processes quickly, would I get it Monday? Or would I still only get it Tuesday the earliest.

I think the street date has been officially lifted completely, so they have stock of it and can sell it without having to list as preorder because it's technically released now.

I dunno. If you ordered it now you might even get it tomorrow, but I don't know too much about how shipping works.
---
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. -Charlie Chaplin
#3pladium(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:58:30 PM
Okay! Thank you. I just ordered it now. I didn't even think to check because I could have ordered it hours ago and bettered my chances to get it
---
Josh is Legend
#4SkaldskaparmalPosted 1/31/2013 3:19:10 PM
This release has just been a mess.
#5OmegChosenPosted 1/31/2013 3:21:07 PM
Skaldskaparmal posted...

I know, right?
#6ivanhellsingPosted 1/31/2013 3:26:26 PM
OmegChosen posted...
Skaldskaparmal posted...

I know, right?

thanks canada
---
White FC: 4428-0185-7278
Black 2 FC : 0992-0835-6808
#7kwando1313Posted 1/31/2013 3:48:08 PM
Wait... So is the street date gone again? Imma go phone EB and check...
---
"[Soccer] is like chess, only without the dice." -Lukas Podolski
#8OCShoesPosted 1/31/2013 3:49:31 PM
pladium posted...
Okay! Thank you. I just ordered it now. I didn't even think to check because I could have ordered it hours ago and bettered my chances to get it

I sincerely hope you get it today or on Monday, even though when you get it I'll have to officially say I hate you :P :P I want it so bad but I might not be getting until the freaking 10th, so we'll have to see D:
---
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. -Charlie Chaplin
#9pladium(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:55:04 PM
OCShoes posted...
pladium posted...

I sincerely hope you get it today or on Monday, even though when you get it I'll have to officially say I hate you :P :P I want it so bad but I might not be getting until the freaking 10th, so we'll have to see D:

well I'm in Ontario, so its EST. I ordered it at 4:50pm, so it probably won't even ship today, but It could ship early tomorrow morning! either way, I was going to be picking it up tuesday, so might as well take my chances with ordering it and possibly getting it sooner
---
Josh is Legend
#10kwando1313Posted 1/31/2013 5:06:21 PM
I phoned EB, they said they have received no internal communication to lift the street date. So, iunno what is going on.
---
"[Soccer] is like chess, only without the dice." -Lukas Podolski