Is lack of same-sex marriage an issue?

#31DoctorMontalbanPosted 1/31/2013 4:50:20 PM
Choosing to be gay. A universe Fox News can get behind.
#32S1ppy_cupPosted 1/31/2013 4:51:27 PM
Why did you place Nowi's daughter as an option?
---
Now please tell where this "Montereal" is.
#33Lexmark1989Posted 1/31/2013 5:00:32 PM
spyke252 posted...
Honestly, even the gender-defined classes is more of an issue than same sex marriage.

If the developers made another Ike/Soren, I'd be fine with it. I'm not fine with requiring them to.

Aren't there only 2 of those and aren't they explained already?
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#34HarbrringerrPosted 1/31/2013 5:02:42 PM
If they can do it in a compelling way, fine. If its like skyrim where marriage in general ends up being just an extra feature with no other purpose other than to just have it, then I'd rather not.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Harbrringerr?feature=mhee
#35impossible2beatPosted 1/31/2013 5:04:21 PM
Id agree gays should be represented more in gaming, when it comes to games where building romantic relationships is core, but for this game, and what marriage is used for it doesnt bother me that its not feasible.
---
signature
#36spyke252Posted 1/31/2013 5:04:29 PM
Lexmark1989 posted...
spyke252 posted...
Honestly, even the gender-defined classes is more of an issue than same sex marriage.

If the developers made another Ike/Soren, I'd be fine with it. I'm not fine with requiring them to.

I'm not saying it IS an issue, merely more an issue than same sex marriage.
PS: where do they explain it again? I kind of want to know why my MU can't get all skills...
#37TheofratosPosted 1/31/2013 5:04:39 PM
Nah, not at all.
---
PSN = Theofratos
#38Lexmark1989Posted 1/31/2013 5:08:50 PM
spyke252 posted...
Lexmark1989 posted...
spyke252 posted...

PS: where do they explain it again? I kind of want to know why my MU can't get all skills...

Oh ok! And well the pegasus riders story has always been the same since the first game in that they only allow females to ride them. The bride class is well you already know the answer to that one and the class itself doesn't make sense anyway.. I'm sure there is one for the males but I can't recall what it is.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#39Bosniak10Posted 1/31/2013 5:13:30 PM
Keep it out of my games...PLEASE!
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll! Do not feed!
#40spyke252Posted 1/31/2013 5:14:47 PM
Lexmark1989 posted...
spyke252 posted...
Lexmark1989 posted...
spyke252 posted...

Oh ok! And well the pegasus riders story has always been the same since the first game in that they only allow females to ride them. The bride class is well you already know the answer to that one and the class itself doesn't make sense anyway.. I'm sure there is one for the males but I can't recall what it is.

There's still fighter, barbarian, and Troubadour to worry about. But again, this is unimportant. :P