#51MaxStar360Posted 1/31/2013 5:56:18 PM
Bosniak10 posted...
Keep it out of my games...PLEASE!

No.
---
Smile no smile. See if they see what you mean. -Suzanne Vega
#52Lexmark1989Posted 1/31/2013 5:57:43 PM
Anderjak posted...
Also, I don't know why we can have magic and time travel and all of this, but for some people gay marriage is just a little too unrealistic. Just have the option for those who want it, and make it available to leave out for those who don't. Everyone wins.

Not many are saying its unrealistic at all, just that it won't work for this game. The game itself was made as is before all this gay marriage stuff became mainstream in the U.S. I don't think many are against it for the next game just this one in particular.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#53Flamingace18Posted 1/31/2013 5:58:39 PM
The fact this is even a topic kills my faith in humanity.
---
Texas Rangers fan since 2002, OKC fan since 2008, STL Rams fan since 2010. Oklahoma Sooners fan since 1999.
#54CyhortI82Posted 1/31/2013 5:59:03 PM
Scout_Taron posted...
Nintendo isn't going to add it because they don't gain anything from it...Adding actual gay relationships has a chance to anger some people and possibly effect sales. Or they could just ignore and it keep it status quo.

No incentive.

It didn't affect sales of Skyrim, Dragon Age, Mass Effect 3 or any other game that has it as an option though. I don't think it'll matter.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#55FairyGlitter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 6:04:04 PM
Flamingace18 posted...

Seriously? One topic by one person killed your faith in ALL of humanity?

You must've broken down and sobbed when you first learned about who Hitler was.
#56Flamingace18Posted 1/31/2013 6:06:00 PM
FairyGlitter posted...
Flamingace18 posted...

No the fact idiotic people go an internet message board to post a topic trying to get replies from a troll topic or start an argument that has absolutely relevance to the game.
---
Texas Rangers fan since 2002, OKC fan since 2008, STL Rams fan since 2010. Oklahoma Sooners fan since 1999.
#57CyhortI82Posted 1/31/2013 6:07:33 PM
Flamingace18 posted...
FairyGlitter posted...
Flamingace18 posted...

No the fact idiotic people go an internet message board to post a topic trying to get replies from a troll topic or start an argument that has absolutely relevance to the game.

Uh....what? No, seriously, I'm trying to follow that but I have no idea what you're trying to say.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#58FairyGlitter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 6:08:56 PM
Flamingace18 posted...
FairyGlitter posted...
Flamingace18 posted...

Who said this was a troll topic?

I read in a review that one of the smaller issues the reviewer had with the game was lack of same-sex marriage. I thought it was a nonfactor myself, but I wondered how many people actually cared. Hence, this thread.
#59Flamingace18Posted 1/31/2013 6:09:36 PM
I was trying to say that morons going on the internet and posting troll topics are causing me to lose my faith in humanity.
---
#60FairyGlitter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 6:11:33 PM
Flamingace18 posted...
I was trying to say that morons going on the internet and posting troll topics are causing me to lose my faith in humanity.

Well.

That's something totally different than my interpretation of your words. My bad bro.