Is lack of same-sex marriage an issue?

#61Flamingace18Posted 1/31/2013 6:15:26 PM
Dude I hate be this guy but gay rights have no business being on an gaming website discussion forum.

I'm all for gay rights but this is going to turn into an argument that has no relevance to the game itself.

Honestly if the company chooses to include then hooray if not hooray. Arguing about whether homosexuality has a place in a video game is kinda stupid and makes me hate gay activist. (Whether it's caused by them or not)

If you wanna make a difference or bring attention to the subject go start a rally or talk to your politicians. Don't bring it up on a gaming website.
---
Texas Rangers fan since 2002, OKC fan since 2008, STL Rams fan since 2010. Oklahoma Sooners fan since 1999.
#62FairyGlitter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 6:19:09 PM
Flamingace18 posted...
Dude I hate be this guy but gay rights have no business being on an gaming website discussion forum.

I'm all for gay rights but this is going to turn into an argument that has no relevance to the game itself.

Honestly if the company chooses to include then hooray if not hooray. Arguing about whether homosexuality has a place in a video game is kinda stupid and makes me hate gay activist. (Whether it's caused by them or not)

If you wanna make a difference or bring attention to the subject go start a rally or talk to your politicians. Don't bring it up on a gaming website.

*cough*

Not a gay activist. Just wanted to hear opinions.
#63Flamingace18Posted 1/31/2013 6:22:25 PM
FairyGlitter posted...

*cough*

Not a gay activist. Just wanted to hear opinions.

Which is only going to cause a giant argument that no one wants. This conversation needs to happen in real life, not on a website dedicating to gaming.
---
Texas Rangers fan since 2002, OKC fan since 2008, STL Rams fan since 2010. Oklahoma Sooners fan since 1999.
#64braiel91Posted 1/31/2013 6:24:21 PM
i certainly wouldn't be against having it in but i probably wouldn't use it myself but given the fact that they kind of have to have kids as part of the plot there wouldn't be a feasible way to implement it without creating some stupid system to have the guy ask one of the ladies to carry the kid for them or vice-versa
#65Skul_Posted 1/31/2013 6:25:08 PM
It doesnt work in this game.
---
cave story is a nes or snes port-DemonDog666
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;
#66Lexmark1989Posted 1/31/2013 6:25:19 PM
Like that other topic this topic is going to be deleted as well, its only a matter of time now.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#67Space_FerretPosted 1/31/2013 6:25:31 PM
It's a bit of a non-issue for me. Same-sex romance isn't something I usually go for in the games I own that do have it as an option, so its inclusion in this game would've really had no effect on me one way or the other. It's not something I can see Nintendo changing anytime soon; they don't seem like the type of company that would enjoy the potential controversy it would raise.
---
I <3 P3P, Ace Attorney, Dragon Age , and Mass Effect.
#68spyke252Posted 1/31/2013 6:26:41 PM
braiel91 posted...
creating some stupid system to have the guy ask one of the ladies to carry the kid for them or vice-versa

Can you imagine the support convo?

Chrom: Hi Cordelia!
Cordelia: Oh... Hi... Chrom...
Chrom: Cordelia... This is a question of the gravest importance... I...
Cordelia: Yes? YES???? *blushes*
Chrom: I'm in love with Frederick, wanna have our baby?
#69jaoman69Posted 1/31/2013 6:27:41 PM
Its not an issue if its there its fine if its not it isn't a big deal
#70selkie1997Posted 1/31/2013 6:28:05 PM
No, because you can't have kids with S-rank support with someone of the same gender.