#71KenshinsbrotherPosted 1/31/2013 5:43:38 PM
/sigh
---
PSN: Shinta99 XBL: tD Saint http://backloggery.com/shinta1010
#72metalmariolordPosted 1/31/2013 6:05:32 PM
I'm happy for the lack of same sex marriage

They are turning stupid things normal ones
Damn, we're supposed that men marries women and women marries men

In some time, they gonna hit us because were aren't homosexual...
---
"Don't complain about your present problems...
In the future, they're gonna be worse, and there are going to have more of them"-Master Guardian Niko
#73BMSiriusPosted 1/31/2013 6:05:45 PM
As a gay male: NO, it is not an issue.

Character designers have a right to deem whether or not their characters are gay. Gay marriage should be included only if it is well-developed and fits the creator's vision.
---
"The person who says that the only way to please them is to restrict options for others is, if you ask me, the one who deserves it least." - D. Gaider
#74PerfectZedorPosted 1/31/2013 6:09:24 PM
I personally like their decision to not go through the Bioware route. Straight all the way! Good work Nintendo.
---
"Did you get your end in all of this, Ramza? I...I got this."
- Delita, Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of Lions
#75FairyGlitter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 6:09:54 PM
BMSirius posted...

Character designers have a right to deem whether or not their characters are gay. Gay marriage should be included only if it is well-developed and fits the creator's vision.

I think this is my favorite answer so far.
#76ytrewq234Posted 1/31/2013 6:10:18 PM
Pretty sure same-sex marriage wasn't a thing in medieval times.
---
The awkward moment when someone's hand actually is bigger than their face.
#77metalmariolordPosted 1/31/2013 6:11:40 PM
PerfectZedor posted...
I personally like their decision to not go through the Bioware route. Straight all the way! Good work Nintendo.

NINTENDO FOREVER

KEEPING THE LAW AND THE GOOD PRINCIPLES...
---
"Don't complain about your present problems...
In the future, they're gonna be worse, and there are going to have more of them"-Master Guardian Niko
#78Metagame64Posted 1/31/2013 6:14:47 PM
BMSirius posted...

BMSirius posted...

Your gay? That's... Something I usually don't hear in Gfaqs. Well who cares what I say, I'm an a******.
---
I'm from Brooklyn, that's not Manhattan.
#79EpsteinBarrPosted 1/31/2013 6:17:32 PM(edited)
No. They already gave homage to gay marriage in Raven x Lucius (okay they technically don't get married, but they live under the same roof, Lucius is the "wife", etc etc). No need to equally start representing for only 10% of the population unless it actually fits.

Your gay? That's... Something I usually don't hear in Gfaqs. Well who cares what I say, I'm an a******.

That's something I hear a lot in gfaqs. Lots of gay and bi users around you.
#80BMSiriusPosted 1/31/2013 6:16:24 PM
Metagame64 posted...
BMSirius posted...

BMSirius posted...

*shrugs* It's not something I advertise because it's just another aspect of my life, not the definition of it.
---
"The person who says that the only way to please them is to restrict options for others is, if you ask me, the one who deserves it least." - D. Gaider