Regarding the Feb 8th release date...

#1NanashiRyuuPosted 1/31/2013 4:32:04 PM
I'm pretty sure that what people have been saying about the release being pushed back until the 8th only applies for people who haven't pre-ordered their game/bundle.

Some posters have been saying that their GS says the 4th, 5th, 6th, or 8th but here's why I say what I do.

We all know that GS stopped taking pre-orders on the physical game due to running out of stock. GS will be filling the need for pre-orders before stocking the game on the shelves. When the staff at GS say that the game will probably be available on the 8th, they probably mean to say that they will have received their next shipment and have the game on the shelves by the 8th.
---
Currently Anticipating: Fire Emblem: Kakusei
PSN: JoushouTai --- If you add me, please include GameFaqs in the title line and say why.
#2xLinkkuPosted 1/31/2013 4:46:23 PM
my GS told me they'll sell it as soon as they get the shipment.
---
Official Fennekin of the Pokemon X/Y boards
3DS FC: Bryan 4296-3998-3033
#3NanashiRyuu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 4:49:38 PM
xLinkku posted...

That's what mine said which is part of what makes me think that sure, WALK-IN customers may have to wait to get the game until the 8th but pre-order customers can probably get it whenever the first shipment (which should be all the pre-orders) comes into the stores.
---
PSN: JoushouTai --- If you add me, please include GameFaqs in the title line and say why.
#4fireblazerx17Posted 1/31/2013 5:06:11 PM
Yeah, this may be true, and I hope you're right--I'd really like to get my hands on this game tomorrow. Not having it is just killing me and I'm spending like a few hours a day just trying to figure out when I can get it QQ
#5ISF_Lmaokai_TMHPosted 1/31/2013 5:07:29 PM
xLinkku posted...

My gamestop told me they'll get the shipment on the 8th.

The 8th has nothing to do with non-preorders, the 8th is when GS gets the video game at all, for anyone.
---
IGN: Wolf Beil / Nemichthyidae
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lmaokai
#6Jstretch19Posted 1/31/2013 5:09:38 PM
ISF_Lmaokai_TMH posted...
xLinkku posted...

The 8th has nothing to do with non-preorders, the 8th is when GS gets the video game at all, for anyone.

My GS told me the shipment was coming in today or tomorrow.
---
4 more days
#7ISF_Lmaokai_TMHPosted 1/31/2013 5:11:02 PM
Jstretch19 posted...
xLinkku posted...

My GS told me the shipment was coming in today or tomorrow.

I went in less than 2 hours ago. It's too late to come in today and if it was coming in tomorrow they would already know.
---
#8MoegittoPosted 1/31/2013 5:14:44 PM
Mines has a big whopping FIVE copies. One of them is mine (if they don't "accidentally" give it away), all reserves.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#9NanashiRyuu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 5:15:04 PM
xLinkku posted...

Quite often the staff at GS get a hold of incorrect information or are told incorrect things. Hopefully they will get their pre-order shipment before the 8th where you are.
---
#10ISF_Lmaokai_TMHPosted 1/31/2013 5:20:49 PM
NanashiRyuu posted...
xLinkku posted...

Quite often the staff at GS get a hold of incorrect information or are told incorrect things. Hopefully they will get their pre-order shipment before the 8th where you are.

unfortunately I doubt that it's incorrect. It's an email that people are getting on the other side of the nation, and many places in between. As much as I hope it is. I'll probably just end up getting it on the e-shop
---