Any characters I should avoid using?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Any characters I should avoid using?
3 years ago#1
Took a look at the character growths and none of the units seem obviously bad or anything. Most units are decent. Anyone I should avoid using though?
3 years ago#2
Yea. Anyone you don't like.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2466-1384-6130
3 years ago#3
I personally hate using Jeigans. Takes a lot of fun out of it, and you pay for it later
---
"Damn...if I smoked, I could take a nice, long drag right about now and look kinda cool"
3 years ago#4
Donnel is the big one.

He's terrible. You may want to try to breed good growths onto someone though.
3 years ago#5
I personally hate using Jeigans. Takes a lot of fun out of it, and you pay for it later

I'm pretty sure that hasn't been true since FE6.
---
Ma-shi-nuh, because there's no such thing as a "correct" way to pronounce things.-zero7717 on pronunciation of Machina
http://i.imgur.com/eJDEa.png
3 years ago#6
Eh, well, Marucs busting made FE7 a slight bit harder. SS grinding made the games way too easy anyways.
---
"Damn...if I smoked, I could take a nice, long drag right about now and look kinda cool"
3 years ago#7
zelosjr posted...
Donnel is the big one.

What's wrong with Donnel? It looks like he has the Aptitude skill which seems to make his growths good. But his base class is... Villager? What's that about?
3 years ago#8
zoharemulator posted...
zelosjr posted...
Donnel is the big one.

What's wrong with Donnel? It looks like he has the Aptitude skill which seems to make his growths good. But his base class is... Villager? What's that about?

Villager is like a sub-base class. He promotes into a base class.

He's just not worth the babysitting effort needed to make him into an effective unit.
3 years ago#9
zelosjr posted...
zoharemulator posted...
zelosjr posted...
Donnel is the big one.

He's just not worth the babysitting effort needed to make him into an effective unit.

Idisagree, personally. His Aptitude skill and a reclassing seems like it's worth the time.
3 years ago#10
zelosjr posted...
zoharemulator posted...
zelosjr posted...
Donnel is the big one.

But take that Aptitude and make him a Demon Fighter (when it's released) and he'll kick butt.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Any characters I should avoid using?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived