Any characters I should avoid using?

#1zoharemulatorPosted 1/31/2013 10:58:58 PM
Took a look at the character growths and none of the units seem obviously bad or anything. Most units are decent. Anyone I should avoid using though?
#2SlashReturnsPosted 1/31/2013 11:00:00 PM
Yea. Anyone you don't like.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2466-1384-6130
#3ace123678Posted 1/31/2013 11:01:31 PM
I personally hate using Jeigans. Takes a lot of fun out of it, and you pay for it later
---
"Damn...if I smoked, I could take a nice, long drag right about now and look kinda cool"
#4zelosjrPosted 1/31/2013 11:02:13 PM
Donnel is the big one.

He's terrible. You may want to try to breed good growths onto someone though.
#5CreepGnomePosted 1/31/2013 11:02:22 PM
I personally hate using Jeigans. Takes a lot of fun out of it, and you pay for it later

I'm pretty sure that hasn't been true since FE6.
---
Ma-shi-nuh, because there's no such thing as a "correct" way to pronounce things.-zero7717 on pronunciation of Machina
http://i.imgur.com/eJDEa.png
#6ace123678Posted 1/31/2013 11:03:30 PM
Eh, well, Marucs busting made FE7 a slight bit harder. SS grinding made the games way too easy anyways.
---
"Damn...if I smoked, I could take a nice, long drag right about now and look kinda cool"
#7zoharemulator(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:05:46 PM
zelosjr posted...
Donnel is the big one.

What's wrong with Donnel? It looks like he has the Aptitude skill which seems to make his growths good. But his base class is... Villager? What's that about?
#8zelosjrPosted 1/31/2013 11:14:22 PM
zoharemulator posted...
zelosjr posted...
Donnel is the big one.

What's wrong with Donnel? It looks like he has the Aptitude skill which seems to make his growths good. But his base class is... Villager? What's that about?

Villager is like a sub-base class. He promotes into a base class.

He's just not worth the babysitting effort needed to make him into an effective unit.
#9KoubanPosted 1/31/2013 11:19:04 PM
zelosjr posted...
zoharemulator posted...
zelosjr posted...
Donnel is the big one.

He's just not worth the babysitting effort needed to make him into an effective unit.

Idisagree, personally. His Aptitude skill and a reclassing seems like it's worth the time.
#10EstheimasterPosted 2/1/2013 12:04:21 AM
zelosjr posted...
zoharemulator posted...
zelosjr posted...
Donnel is the big one.

But take that Aptitude and make him a Demon Fighter (when it's released) and he'll kick butt.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.