The maturity level of this board has gone downhill...

#1USMCinfinityPosted 2/1/2013 5:16:19 AM
Waaaa I wont shop at gamestop if they screw up my order waaa.

WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER WHEN WE GET MERCHANDISE.
---
Also USMC you are nothing but Mr. Negative. Quit being mean to everyone!
- GroundCraze
#2danny5329Posted 2/1/2013 5:21:28 AM
Cupcakes and pies are getting better imo .
#3klecserPosted 2/1/2013 5:24:27 AM
And people ask: "Why the heck would you download a game?"

There are many reasons, but one of them is so I don't have to deal with this retail crap. It would appear that some people think GS s the only place that sells games. Its like they hear a GS ship delay and they throw their arms up and think its impossible to purchase the game, ever.

Its fun to watch people self destruct over first world problems.
#4fireblazerx17Posted 2/1/2013 5:25:06 AM
I dunno, sounds pretty reasonable to me, there's a lot of issues and confusion, they don't make any real attempt to clarify it, Canada gets the game early (daheck? lol), and a lot of people have had problems with Monday releases before in general, I think it's only natural some people are butthurt

personally as long as I get my game sometime soon it's all cupcakes and pies for me though and I'm sure I will~
#5TorajimaPosted 2/1/2013 5:31:21 AM
USMCinfinity posted...

No, I'm going to stop shopping at Gamestop because most of the employees are pompous know-it-all jerks, and I'm tired of them trying to force me to buy their Rewards Pro card every darn time I set foot in the shop.

I think I'm going to go digital, I'd rather Nintendo get rewarded for good games than Gamestop get rewarded for being a bad retailer.
#6USMCinfinity(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 5:52:02 AM
Torajima posted...
USMCinfinity posted...

No, I'm going to stop shopping at Gamestop because most of the employees are pompous know-it-all jerks, and I'm tired of them trying to force me to buy their Rewards Pro card every darn time I set foot in the shop.

I think I'm going to go digital, I'd rather Nintendo get rewarded for good games than Gamestop get rewarded for being a bad retailer.

Hopefully next time you go GameStop the employee will offer you a bag of s***.
---
- GroundCraze
#7DBogatzPosted 2/1/2013 5:53:50 AM
YOU have no control over when you receive merchandise. Whether Gamestop as a corporate entity has control over that it is a more complicated issue.
#8USMCinfinity(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 5:56:52 AM
DBogatz posted...
YOU have no control over when you receive merchandise. Whether Gamestop as a corporate entity has control over that it is a more complicated issue.

Not really, our HQ are at TX so when they know we know, Nintendo f*** this up, not GS, go ahead and call best buy, I find funny most people who "hate" GS wish they would work there.
---
- GroundCraze
#9TorajimaPosted 2/1/2013 6:00:33 AM
USMCinfinity posted...

That's pretty much what you give every customer, is it not?

I don't need to be badgered into buying a card I don't want, or given a hard time because I didn't pre-order a game 6 months in advance, and I certainly don't want to hear your opinions on which console is best, or why my particular gaming decisions suck.
#10USMCinfinity(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 6:03:08 AM
Torajima posted...
USMCinfinity posted...

That's pretty much what you give every customer, is it not?

I don't need to be badgered into buying a card I don't want, or given a hard time because I didn't pre-order a game 6 months in advance, and I certainly don't want to hear your opinions on which console is best, or why my particular gaming decisions suck.

Then buy off amazon smart ass. I don't care what YOU think I follow what my job description says.
---
- GroundCraze