The maturity level of this board has gone downhill...

#21USMCinfinity(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 6:34:16 AM
saturn_frogurt posted...
You're implying that this board had maturity to begin with.

Yeah well, you should see the Vita board!lol
---
Also USMC you are nothing but Mr. Negative. Quit being mean to everyone!
- GroundCraze
#22DogscratchPosted 2/1/2013 6:36:05 AM
"The maturity level of this board has gone downhill..."

Well.. at least it discusses a potential real world thing rather then the 1000001 Nowi/Nono topics that were floating around.

Oh snap, yeah I went there.
---
Machine meat and Blood in an intimate relationship
The new superior more effective then all the preceding
#23DBogatzPosted 2/1/2013 6:37:25 AM
fireblazerx17 posted...
gotta agree with the above

they could definitely do better, maybe not the lower-rank employees but Nintendo, people at the distribution center, etc... ultimately, someone HAS to be in the know or else the game won't ever ship, and in the mean time people are left confused and, thanks to the drama in Canada, upset)

This. It's the lack of information and predictability that bothers me. It's the same reason if I order something from Amazon and it has two day shipping, I'm upset if it's not there when they guarantee it will be. It's not that I usually need the product that day - it's that I was led to believe something and then the company didn't follow through, and I'm left with no idea why.
#24USMCinfinity(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 6:42:12 AM
DBogatz posted...
fireblazerx17 posted...
gotta agree with the above

they could definitely do better, maybe not the lower-rank employees but Nintendo, people at the distribution center, etc... ultimately, someone HAS to be in the know or else the game won't ever ship, and in the mean time people are left confused and, thanks to the drama in Canada, upset)

This. It's the lack of information and predictability that bothers me. It's the same reason if I order something from Amazon and it has two day shipping, I'm upset if it's not there when they guarantee it will be. It's not that I usually need the product that day - it's that I was led to believe something and then the company didn't follow through, and I'm left with no idea why.

Yeah I understand this as I'm a customer as well, its the " GS is the devil" attitude that gets to me.
---
Also USMC you are nothing but Mr. Negative. Quit being mean to everyone!
- GroundCraze
#25SW_FFXIfanPosted 2/1/2013 7:20:31 AM
Torajima posted...
USMCinfinity posted...
Waaaa I wont shop at gamestop if they screw up my order waaa.

WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER WHEN WE GET MERCHANDISE.

No, I'm going to stop shopping at Gamestop because most of the employees are pompous know-it-all jerks, and I'm tired of them trying to force me to buy their Rewards Pro card every darn time I set foot in the shop.

I think I'm going to go digital, I'd rather Nintendo get rewarded for good games than Gamestop get rewarded for being a bad retailer.

You get mad because they push forth their stuff like every other store that ever existed?

Do you get mad when the person at Shoppers asks if you have an Optimum card? (if you're in Canada)

Do you get mad when your waitress asks if you would like to order desert before the bill?

The general stupidity and lack of gaming knowledge of the employees is correct, but people who get mad over them asking the basic questions they were trained and told to ask every time someone makes a purchase in the store are dumb.
---
LoL IGN: Butch Magnus
#26TorajimaPosted 2/1/2013 7:35:12 AM
SW_FFXIfan posted...
You get mad because they push forth their stuff like every other store that ever existed?

Other stores take "no" for an answer.

Do you get mad when the person at Shoppers asks if you have an Optimum card? (if you're in Canada)

Fortunately, I don't live in Canada, but I don't like it when ANY store forces you to buy a card just to get a 10% discount, the whole point of which is so they can have access to your personal information and spam you with constant advertising.

Do you get mad when your waitress asks if you would like to order desert before the bill?

No, but when I order a pie she doesn't tell me I should have pre-ordered it 6 months ago, nor does she imply that I'm some sort or moron for ordering pie when she likes cake some much better.
#27UnquestionablePosted 2/1/2013 7:35:22 AM
Happens on almost every board for every game that has some hype behind it. I remember complaining on the boards when we were waiting on the release of thr first FE in NA.
---
"Humiliate the reason and distort the soul"
#28SW_FFXIfanPosted 2/1/2013 7:37:28 AM
Torajima posted...
SW_FFXIfan posted...

Other stores take "no" for an answer.

Fortunately, I don't live in Canada, but I don't like it when ANY store forces you to buy a card just to get a 10% discount, the whole point of which is so they can have access to your personal information and spam you with constant advertising.

No, but when I order a pie she doesn't tell me I should have pre-ordered it 6 months ago, nor does she imply that I'm some sort or moron for ordering pie when she likes cake some much better.

Well then I'm sorry to hear the GS near you is so bad because I do not experience those problems. If they do that at your store then you're correct, it's bad business and dumb.
---
LoL IGN: Butch Magnus
#29violentvitoPosted 2/1/2013 7:53:35 AM
USMCinfinity posted...
Torajima posted...
USMCinfinity posted...
Hopefully next time you go GameStop the employee will offer you a bag of s***.

That's pretty much what you give every customer, is it not?

I don't need to be badgered into buying a card I don't want, or given a hard time because I didn't pre-order a game 6 months in advance, and I certainly don't want to hear your opinions on which console is best, or why my particular gaming decisions suck.

Then buy off amazon smart ass. I don't care what YOU think I follow what my job description says.

My friend who works at gamestop would never act like you. The store is fine, but I won't preorder there unless I get compensation for the late preorder. If the employee acts like you I will be writing to corporate. Best buy will have the game on monday they have it tracked to arrive on monday. As comsumers we have a right to complain if we want, as an employee you shouldn't be making your company look bad online. So shut your pie hole, we all know your the catcher in your relationship with gamestop.
#30IlIlIlIlIlIlIlPosted 2/1/2013 7:53:43 AM
Dogscratch posted...
"The maturity level of this board has gone downhill..."

Well.. at least it discusses a potential real world thing rather then the 1000001 Nowi/Nono topics that were floating around.

Oh snap, yeah I went there.

I haven`t seen one of these in a while. Time to fix that.
---
|N|M|E|