How do you get spotpass characters?

#11DahlVaughnni(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:09:41 AM
Chaos_19 posted...
DahlVaughnni posted...
Mik_Pick posted...
Is your Wi-Fi on?

Yes, I have no problem getting my kid icarus weapon gems every day.

I go into wireless>Bonus box> update now

and it said unable to receive new data.

This happened to me as well, but if you try to update again it ought to work. Just keep trying it.

Edit: How do you go about getting the Marth DLC?

Complete chapter 5 and an otherworldly gate appears on the southern coast. That's the dlc hub. Just go into that, select Buy maps and go from there
---
Gamertag: Archlvt (I no longer have XBL Gold)
3DS FC: 4296 3610 2207
#12klecserPosted 2/1/2013 8:30:00 AM
DahlVaughnni posted...

Complete chapter 5 and an otherworldly gate appears on the southern coast. That's the dlc hub. Just go into that, select Buy maps and go from there

So are the purchases handled right in the game or does it bump you out to the eSHOP?
#13DahlVaughnni(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:59:10 AM
klecser posted...
DahlVaughnni posted...

So are the purchases handled right in the game or does it bump you out to the eSHOP?

Just the opposite. If you go to the eshop it will just tell you to launch the game. All purchases are made intake.
---
#14klecserPosted 2/1/2013 10:06:50 AM
DahlVaughnni posted...

Just the opposite. If you go to the eshop it will just tell you to launch the game. All purchases are made intake.

This is good. Thanks for the info.
#15DahlVaughnni(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 3:04:46 PM
Ingame* sorry I was on my phone, autocorrect.
---
#16ToeppnerPosted 2/1/2013 3:41:23 PM
I had a spot pass character appear last night but it was the one and only time its ever worked other then marth dlc (way overpowered character) other then that its never done anything else for me. I figured I wouldn't worry until the actual launch date of the 4th ;)