One thing you hate about this game?

#61jonnovision1Posted 2/2/2013 4:32:37 AM
BlueSophia posted...
The fact that all guys save Chrom, have no children and are just living gene machines.

you forgot the male avatar.
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#62OrangeCrush980Posted 2/2/2013 5:18:18 AM
Shafting Eliwood. FE7 was the only game where its most important character didn't get a DLC redesign.
---
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality
#63guedesbrawlPosted 2/2/2013 5:19:52 AM
pair up.
i'd bring rescue back anyday of the week...
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#64FlygonitePosted 2/2/2013 6:14:38 AM
The clothing and armor design. It's ridiculous.
---
(I probably shouldn't say that out loud, though. Thank goodness for inner monologue.)
#65DemiseEndPosted 2/2/2013 6:42:52 AM
OrangeCrush980 posted...
Shafting Eliwood. FE7 was the only game where its most important character didn't get a DLC redesign.

But Hector is da real main charactarz

He even has his own mode, and is the real plot mover since without him the game is basically

Chap 11 > Chap 12 > Alt Chap 13 > Alt Chap 14 > Nergal capture Ninils Dragongate happened end of story

Thats an imaginary plot heres the real plot for you

Chap 11 > Chap 12 > Marcus become the Lord and promote into his Tier 3 Purple One and thats basically the end of the story

And its pointless to say this anyway since Hector also did not get a redesign IIRC(although Lyn does. Maybe the "most important" spot is held by Lyn?)
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#66Jstretch19Posted 2/2/2013 6:49:32 AM
DemiseEnd posted...
But Hector is da real main charactarz

He even has his own mode, and is the real plot mover since without him the game is basically

Chap 11 > Chap 12 > Alt Chap 13 > Alt Chap 14 > Nergal capture Ninils Dragongate happened end of story

Thats an imaginary plot heres the real plot for you

Chap 11 > Chap 12 > Marcus become the Lord and promote into his Tier 3 Purple One and thats basically the end of the story

And its pointless to say this anyway since Hector also did not get a redesign IIRC(although Lyn does. Maybe the "most important" spot is held by Lyn?)

Dear god no. She didn't even get a sacred weapon in the final chapter. And the entire military might of Caelin that Lyn brings to the table is Sain, Kent, Wil, and Florina. Very impressive.

Nah, if the most important character isn't Eliwood then it has to be Hector. Especially since DLC has another Swordmaster already (Even if he shouldn't have been a SM from the beginning.)
---
2 more days
(Warning: googling Lucina will give you spoiled spoilers rage)
#67RedMageKirbyPosted 2/2/2013 6:51:31 AM
Enemy_AC130 posted...
The trade system outside of battle is really stupid.

This. I'd always done my trading by hunting down the item I wanted and then giving it to whoever needs it, but they've made it so you have to do it in the opposite order. It's really annoying.
---
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#68Jstretch19Posted 2/2/2013 6:54:36 AM
RedMageKirby posted...
Enemy_AC130 posted...
The trade system outside of battle is really stupid.

This. I'd always done my trading by hunting down the item I wanted and then giving it to whoever needs it, but they've made it so you have to do it in the opposite order. It's really annoying.

I do the exact opposite, I see what chars need what. Of course that gets cumbersome after a while and so I just mass buy steel and iron weps.
---
2 more days
(Warning: googling Lucina will give you spoiled spoilers rage)
#69klecserPosted 2/2/2013 7:12:23 AM
The hysteria over the release date. Which hasn't even come yet. So, technically, people are freaking out about what they IMAGINE will happen, not what has actually happened.
#70ChiefColePosted 2/2/2013 7:29:35 AM
heavylobsterguy posted...
Marbiaach posted...
The fact that I don't own it yet.