Gamespot's review

#41Scout_TaronPosted 2/1/2013 10:19:14 PM
BobTDonut posted...
And then used that to make fun of the poster who compiled the multiple rankings to imply that Gamespot had a bias against the 3DS by claiming that "IGN has a bias, look at this one score hahahahaha".

Its funny that the phrase "you know what happens when you assume" really fits this post perfectly.

So,

that makes you an ass as well?
#42kukingina2Posted 2/1/2013 10:20:01 PM
Scout_Taron posted...
kukingina2 posted...
Cumulative score?

what about it... lets see... nope all those scores are fair... OOT has been remade so many times I woulda given it a 7

KI:U? goood game but controls are bad 8 is fair... mario kart? I woulda given it lower

3d land...? fair... bros 2? fair... other games I could care less about like that tennis game

and again this has nothing to do with fire emblem 8.5 is a good score...

seriously this is why I prefer Fire emblem being niche... if it means we dont get dudebro fanboys like these

Yep.
I am fan who was drawn here because FE is now "mainstream".

of course

truth hurts :D
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#43BobTDonutPosted 2/1/2013 10:20:31 PM
So,

That would imply that I assumed anything in any of my posts, which I did not.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Arpandaday/advanced
http://i.imgur.com/lPu0J.gif
#44Scout_TaronPosted 2/1/2013 10:21:04 PM
BobTDonut posted...
So,

That would imply that I assumed anything in any of my posts, which I did not.

Nah, man.

You and me. That's the saying.
#45Scout_TaronPosted 2/1/2013 10:22:17 PM
kukingina2 posted...
Scout_Taron posted...
kukingina2 posted...
Cumulative score?

what about it... lets see... nope all those scores are fair... OOT has been remade so many times I woulda given it a 7

KI:U? goood game but controls are bad 8 is fair... mario kart? I woulda given it lower

3d land...? fair... bros 2? fair... other games I could care less about like that tennis game

seriously this is why I prefer Fire emblem being niche... if it means we dont get dudebro fanboys like these

Yep.

of course

I should have known that when I first played FE7 as a little kid, that I was just being a mainstream douche.
#46Capitan_KidPosted 2/1/2013 10:27:05 PM
ITT: Fools whine over a ****ing review score and continue to forget that multiple people with various opinions are on gamespot, not a hivemind. Also the 3DS isn't entitled to a 9 so stop acting like it is.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#47Tehmoosey1Posted 2/1/2013 10:27:15 PM
The issue isn't the score, it's the reasoning that they used to obtain said score. If I give a game a 9.9, only deducting a .1 because it doesn't have Mii support, it would be right to criticize me even though 9.9 is a great score, because the reason I deducted that fraction of a point is just that stupid.
---
Oh wait, I get it... This is a joke. And when I put my boot through your face, that's the punch line.
#48kukingina2Posted 2/1/2013 10:28:09 PM
Scout_Taron posted...
kukingina2 posted...
Scout_Taron posted...
kukingina2 posted...
Cumulative score?

Yep.

of course

I should have known that when I first played FE7 as a little kid, that I was just being a mainstream douche.

pretty much... should a started at FE4
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#49saturn_frogurtPosted 2/1/2013 10:37:18 PM
WestbrickIII posted...
...And unsurprisingly, everyone is focused on the score and not the content of the review (with shaky criticisms and a score that doesn't reflect them).

They had to remove a point because it was on the 3DS.
---
- Swap God for a janitor, rot in a jar of dog paws -
Put a pinch of sage in your boots, and all day long a spicy scent is your reward.
#50SkaldskaparmalPosted 2/1/2013 10:40:44 PM
Ho hum, people complaining about a score that is a mere 1.5 points away from a 10 and people saying 7 is "average". Modern gaming in a nutshell.