How do the non-lord DLC characters look?

#1RougefanPosted 2/1/2013 10:49:22 PM
So yeah...I keep hearing reports that the non-lord DLC characters are generic units. I hope this isn't the case.

So what do they look like?
---
For the night is dark and full of terrors.......
#2DragonLord150Posted 2/1/2013 11:03:31 PM
The Spotpass are just reclassed Generics with different Hair color. Think Older FE games for Examples.

I do hope the Lord class Spotpasses are not Generic.
---
"Remember: a team of hunters is only as good as the guy you can kill three times." -mazereon
#3Huff n puff 20Posted 2/1/2013 11:13:26 PM
All Characters use "Generic" Battle models.
Awakening specific Characters have special traits to them however.
Battle-model wise, Spotpass and DLC character's use MU heads that look a certain way.

Spotpass Characters-- ALL OF THEM, and Eltosian (a DLC-only character, gotten from IDW) use their Official Art from the game they hail from.
DLC Characters use new Art.

Spotpass and DLC characters have a spectral blue aura around them at all times.

Here: Have a big chunk of things:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb5y6lSAp34

That video has a TON of battle models and the footage is entirely from DLC chapters so....

Marth is notable as he has a special class, Lodestar, which covers his unique appearance. No other DLC or Spotpass character is like that.
---
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#4thealmightydibPosted 2/1/2013 11:17:49 PM
Ike looks sooooo bad, its kinda sad that nintendo couldnt have made more individual models considering how much these games can hold there's definitely room for them.
---
NNID - Capt.Awes0me
Playing WiiU - Batman AC, CoD:BO2, Scribblenauts U
#5thealmightydibPosted 2/1/2013 11:17:49 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6LaoniPosted 2/1/2013 11:25:14 PM
Spotpass, and units other than the recruitable character in DLC are default Avatar customisations basically.

The DLC characters themselve have more unique, accurate models
---
Now I have this image of Sora's heart being a magical hospital. - Hikaru_Irving
#7IntegnosPosted 2/1/2013 11:25:55 PM
Enemy and non-playable characters in paid DLC have the same appearance as their spotpass models.
But obtainable Paid DLC characters have a unique head model. (Ike will have his headband for example)

Also, Marth's outfit isn't unique. He's wearing Lucina's attire. Only his head is unique.
#8Neo_W_CPosted 2/1/2013 11:39:25 PM
Considering that Lucina's attire was based off of Marth's in the first place...
#9Perfect ZPosted 2/2/2013 5:13:39 AM(edited)
So yeah...I keep hearing reports that the non-lord DLC characters are generic units. I hope this isn't the case.

So what do they look like?

Haven you seen the DLC artwork? Aside from Roy's and Ike's 3d models not having capes, and some other details like that (Elincia doesn't have a helmet either, IIRC) it's mostly accurate.

---
"Five hearts united as one!"
"..."
#10DahlVaughnniPosted 2/2/2013 5:20:01 AM
Integnos posted...
Enemy and non-playable characters in paid DLC have the same appearance as their spotpass models.
But obtainable Paid DLC characters have a unique head model. (Ike will have his headband for example)

Also, Marth's outfit isn't unique. He's wearing Lucina's attire. Only his head is unique.

Video proof? All of the paid DLC I've seen of Ike he has been without his headband.
---
Gamertag: Archlvt (I no longer have XBL Gold)
3DS FC: 4296 3610 2207