best buy website says 2/1

#1SomaMaxwellPosted 2/2/2013 5:35:39 AM
it still says it comes out on 2/1 but it lists it as a preorder. I planned to take some vacation time at work so i could play, and it would be nice to know when the stupid thing comes out.

anyone in the south carolina area got the game?
---
Its hard being a mom!
#2Legend-APosted 2/2/2013 5:47:09 AM
Nothing against you, but these topics are starting to get tiring.

By all means, go ahead and seek out an early copy if you want, but it isn't really necessary to have a bunch of topics with people asking if anyone has the game in their area.

It's coming out in two days. I think we can manage.
#3RapidFireAlPosted 2/2/2013 5:57:05 AM
It says that it's ready for store pickup today at my local Best Buy if I try buying it on the website. I might give it a shot.
#4violentvitoPosted 2/2/2013 6:39:49 AM
Legend-A posted...

By all means, go ahead and seek out an early copy if you want, but it isn't really necessary to have a bunch of topics with people asking if anyone has the game in their area.

6 days at Gamestop
#5thealmightydibPosted 2/2/2013 6:42:25 AM
violentvito posted...
Legend-A posted...

6 days at Gamestop

no
---
NNID - Capt.Awes0me
Playing WiiU - Batman AC, CoD:BO2, Scribblenauts U
#66speednissanPosted 2/2/2013 7:55:13 AM
I had a scare when my email told me I had to pick a new store for pickup because my store didn't have any available. I called support, and I only got that message because my local store didn't receive their copies yet. They received them last night, and my preorder is still in good standing for Monday. If you try and pick it up they won't let you have it.