I just want my damn game...

#11Falchion_MasterPosted 2/2/2013 8:41:07 AM
Talked to my GS today. They said not available til friday and that is only pre-orders. But then I went to Walmart... they said they will give me one late sinday night since they are always open. I AM SO EXCITED!! and GS sucks now. They have broken my trust. And so has Canada. They also said the reason for the late release was because of Canada selling early. So blame EB games.
---
Swords don't kill people, sheperds kill people with swords.
#12vashtrichamPosted 2/2/2013 8:49:31 AM
Quote:Talked to my GS today. They said not available til friday and that is only pre-orders. But then I went to Walmart... they said they will give me one late sinday night since they are always open. I AM SO EXCITED!! and GS sucks now. They have broken my trust. And so has Canada. They also said the reason for the late release was because of Canada selling early. So blame EB games.
@Falchion_Master
Lol at your logic
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#13OmegChosenPosted 2/2/2013 8:52:49 AM
Falchion_Master posted...
Talked to my GS today. They said not available til friday and that is only pre-orders. But then I went to Walmart... they said they will give me one late sinday night since they are always open. I AM SO EXCITED!! and GS sucks now. They have broken my trust. And so has Canada. They also said the reason for the late release was because of Canada selling early. So blame EB games.

Wait, wait, wait.

...Walmart is always open?
#14vashtrichamPosted 2/2/2013 9:02:50 AM
Quote:Falchion_Master posted...

Wait, wait, wait.

@OmegChosen
Not every Walmart is only some, 3 out of the 4 around me all close at Midnight
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#15Lylat_CruiserPosted 2/2/2013 9:18:20 AM
TiamatKiller posted...
Lylat_Cruiser posted...
I can wait...I have midterms this coming week. Getting the game on monday with midterms and papers due next week is not healthy for my career. Patience is key my friend. Do you know the saying "Good things happen to those who wait"?

And if you happen to die on Tuesday, and waited to get the game, then I'm sure you'll be thinking the same thing.

As Sgt. Woods said in Black Ops "YOU CAN'T KILL ME!"
---
The only thing that stops a bad guy with an axe is a good guy with a sword!
#16Space_FerretPosted 2/2/2013 9:25:38 AM
OmegChosen posted...

Wait, wait, wait.

The one close to me is a 24-hour Walmart, but I have to work Monday, so a midnight shopping trip is a no-go for me. I guess I'll just get it whenever my Gamestop gets its copies.
---
I <3 P3P, Ace Attorney, Dragon Age , and Mass Effect.
#17TiamatKillerPosted 2/2/2013 9:29:25 AM
Space_Ferret posted...
OmegChosen posted...

Wait, wait, wait.

The one close to me is a 24-hour Walmart, but I have to work Monday, so a midnight shopping trip is a no-go for me. I guess I'll just get it whenever my Gamestop gets its copies.

I'm still confused about the whole "They said not available til friday..." statement. Does he mean Monday?
---
i5-3570k @3.4GHZ_GTX 560Ti (2GB)_Asus P8Z77-V Pro_Samsung 840 (250GB)_1TB Seagate_8GB RAM_Zalman 9900 MAX_CoolerMaster HAF 912
#18zavlinzPosted 2/2/2013 9:47:42 AM
OmegChosen posted...

Wait, wait, wait.

there are 24 hour walmarts. Not everywhere, but in some higher population areas.
#19atopp399Posted 2/2/2013 10:10:21 AM
Yeah, I live in an area where every Walmart is 24 hours. Most of the time the night crew doesn't know anything when you walk in on midnight though if it isn't a high profile game and they kind of walk around like idots trying to find the box of games in the back room somewhere.
#20bluerulerPosted 2/2/2013 10:16:58 AM
Gamestop obviously doesn't want my money, i see them losing a lot of money because of this.

Like the others are saying, id go to another store
---
Without Inspiration We Are Nothing More Than Statues