Idea of street date release and when gamestop ACTUALLY gets the game??

#1inuyasha8106Posted 2/2/2013 10:49:26 AM
So I'm pretty sure this game comes out on the 4th right? But my gamestop says the street date release is the 9th..but everywhere I read online they tell me its the 4th..this same thing happened with Virtue's Last Reward..i had to wait about a week for it to come it while everyone was chatting away about how amazing it is and such haha anyone have this issue?
---
PSN: Xeno8106
#2Jstretch19Posted 2/2/2013 10:52:34 AM(edited)
Your GS guy is an idiot. The game will come out sometime between now and the 8th, depending on where you live.

Also, try finding a better GS?
---
2 more days
(Warning: googling Lucina will give you spoiled spoilers rage)
#3inuyasha8106(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 3:55:51 PM
unfortunatly this is the only one in my area, otherwise its a 40 min drive in two different directions to find one haha
---
PSN: Xeno8106
#4BeowulfAzurielPosted 2/2/2013 3:59:14 PM
inuyasha8106 posted...
unfortunatly this is the only one in my area, otherwise its a 40 min drive in two different directions to find one haha

Same here my local gamestop said the 8th also i told them that was unacceptable and cancelled my pre order & got my cash back im just going to pick it up tomorrow night on the Eshop.
---
Winter Is Coming
#5OmegChosenPosted 2/2/2013 4:01:33 PM
Jstretch19 posted...
Your GS guy is an idiot. The game will come out sometime between now and the 8th, depending on where you live.

Also, try finding a better GS?

This remains to be seen. Hope you're right but it's still possible you're wrong and what a lot of us are hearing is right. :/
#6BruthicusPosted 2/2/2013 4:02:41 PM
Said they'll have it on Tuesday the 5th here.
It's gonna be a long Monday...
#7OmegChosenPosted 2/2/2013 4:05:33 PM
Bruthicus posted...
Said they'll have it on Tuesday the 5th here.
It's gonna be a long Monday...

See, I can take this if this is what happens. I'll be a bit unhappy that I gotta wait a whole day but I'm willing to do it for a physical copy of the game. Waiting till Friday for it though is just too much when I can just cancel the order and get it off the eShop.
#8Lylat_CruiserPosted 2/2/2013 4:51:17 PM
Bruthicus posted...
Said they should have it on Tuesday the 5th here.
It's gonna be a long week otherwise...

This is my case T.T
---
The only thing that stops a bad guy with an axe is a good guy with a sword!
#9DBogatzPosted 2/2/2013 5:08:13 PM
All I want is some ******* accurate information from Gamestop, from the top, not all this store by store changes every day BS. I've called my pre-order store three times in the last three days and gotten a different answer all three times.
#10Mzr89Posted 2/2/2013 5:09:05 PM
My GS originally said the 4th but now says it might be the 8th I pray NorCal can get it on the 4th.