Idea of street date release and when gamestop ACTUALLY gets the game??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Idea of street date release and when gamestop ACTUALLY gets the game??

User Info: inuyasha8106

inuyasha8106
3 years ago#1
So I'm pretty sure this game comes out on the 4th right? But my gamestop says the street date release is the 9th..but everywhere I read online they tell me its the 4th..this same thing happened with Virtue's Last Reward..i had to wait about a week for it to come it while everyone was chatting away about how amazing it is and such haha anyone have this issue?
PSN: Xeno8106

User Info: Jstretch19

Jstretch19
3 years ago#2
Your GS guy is an idiot. The game will come out sometime between now and the 8th, depending on where you live.

Also, try finding a better GS?
2 more days
(Warning: googling Lucina will give you spoiled spoilers rage)

User Info: inuyasha8106

inuyasha8106
3 years ago#3
unfortunatly this is the only one in my area, otherwise its a 40 min drive in two different directions to find one haha
PSN: Xeno8106

User Info: BeowulfAzuriel

BeowulfAzuriel
3 years ago#4
inuyasha8106 posted...
unfortunatly this is the only one in my area, otherwise its a 40 min drive in two different directions to find one haha

Same here my local gamestop said the 8th also i told them that was unacceptable and cancelled my pre order & got my cash back im just going to pick it up tomorrow night on the Eshop.
Winter Is Coming

User Info: OmegChosen

OmegChosen
3 years ago#5
Jstretch19 posted...
Your GS guy is an idiot. The game will come out sometime between now and the 8th, depending on where you live.

Also, try finding a better GS?

This remains to be seen. Hope you're right but it's still possible you're wrong and what a lot of us are hearing is right. :/

User Info: Bruthicus

Bruthicus
3 years ago#6
Said they'll have it on Tuesday the 5th here.
It's gonna be a long Monday...

User Info: OmegChosen

OmegChosen
3 years ago#7
Bruthicus posted...
Said they'll have it on Tuesday the 5th here.
It's gonna be a long Monday...

See, I can take this if this is what happens. I'll be a bit unhappy that I gotta wait a whole day but I'm willing to do it for a physical copy of the game. Waiting till Friday for it though is just too much when I can just cancel the order and get it off the eShop.

User Info: Lylat_Cruiser

Lylat_Cruiser
3 years ago#8
Bruthicus posted...
Said they should have it on Tuesday the 5th here.
It's gonna be a long week otherwise...

This is my case T.T
The only thing that stops a bad guy with an axe is a good guy with a sword!

User Info: DBogatz

DBogatz
3 years ago#9
All I want is some ******* accurate information from Gamestop, from the top, not all this store by store changes every day BS. I've called my pre-order store three times in the last three days and gotten a different answer all three times.

User Info: Mzr89

Mzr89
3 years ago#10
My GS originally said the 4th but now says it might be the 8th I pray NorCal can get it on the 4th.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Idea of street date release and when gamestop ACTUALLY gets the game??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived