Marriage with Noire!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Marriage with Noire!!

User Info: Chocolateluverx

Chocolateluverx
3 years ago#1
Please help, here is my scenario:

I plan to marry Tharja to some first gen male caster guy, but I don't know who, yet. They will produce Noire, who my male MU (who is +Mag/-Str and goes hardcore caster) will marry to produce female Morgan. My female Morgan will be a hardcore, magic, super-powered elitist Sorcerer complete with Aversa's Darkness, so I am looking for the best candidate to marry Tharja.

So far, (and yes I have read the stickied post on marriage) it is between Ricken, Henry, and Libera (since they are the only guys who give +Mag) but I simply cannot make up my mind between those three. I'm basically looking for the most Mag; Ricken gives +2 Mag unlike the other two, but Ricken also gives a very lame Lck+1 and Def-1, so it isn't that straightforward for me anymore....

Basically: Ricken/Henry/Libera marries Tharja to make Noire(who will also become a powerful Magic user), and the mag based Noire marries MU (+Mag/-Str) to make ultra caster Sorcerer female Morgan <3

In my opinion, it is a shame that there is no father who gives a nice +3 Mag bonus, unlike not one but TWO of the mothers....
Please make a new LeBlanc skin already!!

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
3 years ago#2
Henri or Richt are choices I guess...

But really, marry Noire? She's all kind of messed up in the upper department. Are you willing to deal with her issues and make it work?
FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Cordelia, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion

User Info: kukingina2

kukingina2
3 years ago#3
I remember noire tells you that she wishes to be your daughter if you dont marry thar-ja

I guess now she can call you daddy all night long... if you know what i mean

>_<
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047

User Info: Brady672_AT_fan

Brady672_AT_fan
3 years ago#4
Do Henry. The one less mag is balanced out by better strength and defense. So now she won't suck as an archer for the time she's in that class.
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
3 years ago#5
So... Pseudo-Incest than.
FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Cordelia, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion

User Info: Brady672_AT_fan

Brady672_AT_fan
3 years ago#6
kukingina2 posted...
I remember noire tells you that she wishes to be your daughter if you dont marry thar-ja

I guess now she can call you daddy all night long... if you know what i mean

>_<

And the fanfiction begins...
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
3 years ago#7
Ricken

Noire will have +6 Mag, boosting Morgan's Mag to 10, and Henry and Libra are best paired off with Mariabelle and *shudder* Lissa so their kids can inherit Sorceror as well as benefit from boosted Mag, don't waste Sorceror on a child who gets it by default
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: Love_Shot

Love_Shot
3 years ago#8
SazukeEX posted...
So... Pseudo-Incest than.

Not... Really? >>
"Who loves ya, baby?"

User Info: Neo_W_C

Neo_W_C
3 years ago#9
Hurr durr nosferatu durr.

Quit tempting me to do nosferatu-less Lunatic playthroughs just to put this stupidity to rest.

User Info: OCShoes

OCShoes
3 years ago#10
Neo_W_C posted...
Hurr durr nosferatu durr.

Quit tempting me to do nosferatu-less Lunatic playthroughs just to put this stupidity to rest.

Inb4Endgame?
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. -Charlie Chaplin
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Marriage with Noire!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived