Marriage with Noire!!

#1ChocolateluverxPosted 2/2/2013 5:21:45 PM
Please help, here is my scenario:

I plan to marry Tharja to some first gen male caster guy, but I don't know who, yet. They will produce Noire, who my male MU (who is +Mag/-Str and goes hardcore caster) will marry to produce female Morgan. My female Morgan will be a hardcore, magic, super-powered elitist Sorcerer complete with Aversa's Darkness, so I am looking for the best candidate to marry Tharja.

So far, (and yes I have read the stickied post on marriage) it is between Ricken, Henry, and Libera (since they are the only guys who give +Mag) but I simply cannot make up my mind between those three. I'm basically looking for the most Mag; Ricken gives +2 Mag unlike the other two, but Ricken also gives a very lame Lck+1 and Def-1, so it isn't that straightforward for me anymore....

Basically: Ricken/Henry/Libera marries Tharja to make Noire(who will also become a powerful Magic user), and the mag based Noire marries MU (+Mag/-Str) to make ultra caster Sorcerer female Morgan <3

In my opinion, it is a shame that there is no father who gives a nice +3 Mag bonus, unlike not one but TWO of the mothers....
---
Please make a new LeBlanc skin already!!
#2SazukeEXPosted 2/2/2013 5:22:52 PM
Henri or Richt are choices I guess...

But really, marry Noire? She's all kind of messed up in the upper department. Are you willing to deal with her issues and make it work?
---
FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Cordelia, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion
#3kukingina2Posted 2/2/2013 5:27:07 PM
I remember noire tells you that she wishes to be your daughter if you dont marry thar-ja

I guess now she can call you daddy all night long... if you know what i mean

>_<
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#4Brady672_AT_fanPosted 2/2/2013 5:28:32 PM
Do Henry. The one less mag is balanced out by better strength and defense. So now she won't suck as an archer for the time she's in that class.
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#5SazukeEXPosted 2/2/2013 5:28:48 PM
So... Pseudo-Incest than.
---
FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Cordelia, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion
#6Brady672_AT_fanPosted 2/2/2013 5:33:03 PM
kukingina2 posted...
I remember noire tells you that she wishes to be your daughter if you dont marry thar-ja

I guess now she can call you daddy all night long... if you know what i mean

>_<

And the fanfiction begins...
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#7EndgamePosted 2/2/2013 5:34:11 PM
Ricken

Noire will have +6 Mag, boosting Morgan's Mag to 10, and Henry and Libra are best paired off with Mariabelle and *shudder* Lissa so their kids can inherit Sorceror as well as benefit from boosted Mag, don't waste Sorceror on a child who gets it by default
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#8Love_ShotPosted 2/2/2013 5:35:17 PM
SazukeEX posted...
So... Pseudo-Incest than.

Not... Really? >>
---
"Who loves ya, baby?"
#9Neo_W_CPosted 2/2/2013 5:35:49 PM
Hurr durr nosferatu durr.

Quit tempting me to do nosferatu-less Lunatic playthroughs just to put this stupidity to rest.
#10OCShoesPosted 2/2/2013 5:39:53 PM
Neo_W_C posted...
Hurr durr nosferatu durr.

Quit tempting me to do nosferatu-less Lunatic playthroughs just to put this stupidity to rest.

Inb4Endgame?
---
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. -Charlie Chaplin