Let's take a census.

#21PKRockin531Posted 2/2/2013 6:53:33 PM
I've beaten 4 - 9 and 11 + 12.

I refuse to play FE2 because it feels so archaic just for being on the NES, and I didn't like 9 so I'll probably never play 10.
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#22BladescorpionPosted 2/2/2013 6:55:10 PM
New to series...

Pal and I were discussing 3ds games, mainly mirror of fate and this game came up in the discussion. after watching some vids, the awesome FAQ topic, and some very helpful posters in a topic I created, I went for the preorder @ amazon.
---
Posted from my iPad/iPhone. Forgive spelling issues.
#23BeowulfAzurielPosted 2/2/2013 7:00:08 PM
Veteran played and beaten all games available in the US
---
Winter Is Coming
#24Scc_DefenderPosted 2/2/2013 7:04:14 PM
Veteran.

Finished 6 - 10.
TRIED to finish 11.... but I couldn't get into Shadow Dragon. Glad I'm not the only one.
---
XBL GT: Ignis Sphaera
Scc Defender - Always Striving For Glory
#25Dagdamor3725Posted 2/2/2013 7:10:14 PM
I'm a "Veteran" in this sense....

Played: FE7, Sacred Stones, Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon

Beaten: Sacred Stones, Shadow Dragon

Other ones I was just borrowing from a friend who wanted them back before I could beat them.
---
PS3/Vita - Dagdamor3725
3DS - 5241-3238-1742 - Tony
#26IlluminaZer0Posted 2/2/2013 7:21:08 PM
You set the bar pretty low for veteran. I imagine most "veterans" are also "lurkers."

I mean seriously, 201 votes at the time of my post? Certainly doesn't seem like there are 200+ posters.
---
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.
#27Soanevalcke6Posted 2/2/2013 7:23:29 PM
Played 2-10 and 12 multiple times, 11 once, and 10 chapters into 13.

So far:

God Tier:
Thracia 776
Path of Radiance

Top Tier:
Geneology of the Holy War
Awakening

High Tier:
Radiant Dawn
Sacred Stones

Mid High Tier:
Sword of Seals
Mystery of the Emblem/Heroes of Light and Shadow

Mid Tier:
Blazing Sword

Mid Low Tier:
Gaiden

Low Tier:

Bottom Tier:

Basement Tier:
Shadow Dragon/Sword of Light
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#28Rideps1Posted 2/2/2013 7:23:57 PM
Played all of the US releases, though I seem to be horrible at the numbering system.

The perfectionist in me ragequit Shadow Dragon at the desert level with Mr. Indestructable, I never got to finish Blazing Sword as I borrowed it and it was wanted back (and game sold before I had a chance to continue).

I also was torn to shreds by my own Jill in RD. No contest. I let her tank too many battles, I never stood a chance against her. Never before or since have I let one character get too far ahead, even if I knew there was no chance of having to fight them. Shortly after this, by copy was borrowed and went missing, so I never got another shot at it.

PoR wasn't too hard, and I set out to finish the supports for SS when I finally found a copy that I wasn't borrowing, only to give up when the ambassador program offered it to me for free, as I had to go through some hoops to get my hard copy, and it was a bit disheartening.

Still looking for a copy of Blazing Sword, though. And one of these days I'll hunt down some fan translations of the older games, if they haven't been slated for remakes by then.
---
BEHOLD THE POWER OF SARDINES!
#29cowmilk99Posted 2/2/2013 7:25:46 PM
First-timer here! I do have Sacred Stones on my 3DS from the Ambassador Program, but I never got to it. Awakening will be my first and if I love it (which if the demo is anything to go by, I most certainly will), I will surely play that one as well! Can't wait!
---
"It's Reyn time!!!"
Tell Square-Enix we want Bravely Default!!!
#30ForteMiloPosted 2/2/2013 8:03:27 PM
Played
Sacred Stones
Fire Emblem
Path of Radiance
---
Awwww yiss