Let's take a census.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Let's take a census.
3 years ago#21
I've beaten 4 - 9 and 11 + 12.

I refuse to play FE2 because it feels so archaic just for being on the NES, and I didn't like 9 so I'll probably never play 10.
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
3 years ago#22
New to series...

Pal and I were discussing 3ds games, mainly mirror of fate and this game came up in the discussion. after watching some vids, the awesome FAQ topic, and some very helpful posters in a topic I created, I went for the preorder @ amazon.
Posted from my iPad/iPhone. Forgive spelling issues.
3 years ago#23
Veteran played and beaten all games available in the US
Winter Is Coming
3 years ago#24
Veteran.

Finished 6 - 10.
TRIED to finish 11.... but I couldn't get into Shadow Dragon. Glad I'm not the only one.
XBL GT: Ignis Sphaera
Scc Defender - Always Striving For Glory
3 years ago#25
I'm a "Veteran" in this sense....

Played: FE7, Sacred Stones, Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon

Beaten: Sacred Stones, Shadow Dragon

Other ones I was just borrowing from a friend who wanted them back before I could beat them.
PS3/Vita - Dagdamor3725
3DS - 5241-3238-1742 - Tony
3 years ago#26
You set the bar pretty low for veteran. I imagine most "veterans" are also "lurkers."

I mean seriously, 201 votes at the time of my post? Certainly doesn't seem like there are 200+ posters.
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.
3 years ago#27
Played 2-10 and 12 multiple times, 11 once, and 10 chapters into 13.

So far:

God Tier:
Thracia 776
Path of Radiance

Top Tier:
Geneology of the Holy War
Awakening

High Tier:
Radiant Dawn
Sacred Stones

Mid High Tier:
Sword of Seals
Mystery of the Emblem/Heroes of Light and Shadow

Mid Tier:
Blazing Sword

Mid Low Tier:
Gaiden

Low Tier:

Bottom Tier:

Basement Tier:
Shadow Dragon/Sword of Light
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
3 years ago#28
Played all of the US releases, though I seem to be horrible at the numbering system.

The perfectionist in me ragequit Shadow Dragon at the desert level with Mr. Indestructable, I never got to finish Blazing Sword as I borrowed it and it was wanted back (and game sold before I had a chance to continue).

I also was torn to shreds by my own Jill in RD. No contest. I let her tank too many battles, I never stood a chance against her. Never before or since have I let one character get too far ahead, even if I knew there was no chance of having to fight them. Shortly after this, by copy was borrowed and went missing, so I never got another shot at it.

PoR wasn't too hard, and I set out to finish the supports for SS when I finally found a copy that I wasn't borrowing, only to give up when the ambassador program offered it to me for free, as I had to go through some hoops to get my hard copy, and it was a bit disheartening.

Still looking for a copy of Blazing Sword, though. And one of these days I'll hunt down some fan translations of the older games, if they haven't been slated for remakes by then.
BEHOLD THE POWER OF SARDINES!
3 years ago#29
First-timer here! I do have Sacred Stones on my 3DS from the Ambassador Program, but I never got to it. Awakening will be my first and if I love it (which if the demo is anything to go by, I most certainly will), I will surely play that one as well! Can't wait!
"It's Reyn time!!!"
Tell Square-Enix we want Bravely Default!!!
3 years ago#30
Played
Sacred Stones
Fire Emblem
Path of Radiance
Awwww yiss
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Let's take a census.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived