I don't know who to be more pissed off at.

#31ZyloWolfBanePosted 2/2/2013 5:56:06 PM(edited)
pillerofautumn posted...
But they cant have the correct information to give if nintendo isnt providing it.

So again, nintendo.

That's my point. You don't give someone directions if you don't know the directions right? You tell them you don't know. The retailers aren't doing that, so they are still part at fault for creating more confusion.

If that's not obvious enough, just look at the pages after pages of topics on this board asking clarification about when the game comes out.

Cept if they said "I dont know" they could get fired when people complain like typical peices of garbage.

They have to tell you something, even if its a lie. Dont blame them, blame your generation for having this attitude, if people could chill the hell out and wait till the game is actually upon its ACTUAL release date instead of dying to get it 2 days early we wouldnt have all this confusion to begin with.

You can be pissed when you actually have a right to be pissed.
---
~Peace obtained through superior firepower!!~
#32pillerofautumnPosted 2/2/2013 6:03:07 PM
pillerofautumn posted...
But they cant have the correct information to give if nintendo isnt providing it.

So again, nintendo.

That's my point. You don't give someone directions if you don't know the directions right? You tell them you don't know. The retailers aren't doing that, so they are still part at fault for creating more confusion.

If that's not obvious enough, just look at the pages after pages of topics on this board asking clarification about when the game comes out.

Cept if they said "I dont know" they could get fired when people complain like typical peices of garbage.

They have to tell you something, even if its a lie. Dont blame them, blame your generation for having this attitude, if people could chill the hell out and wait till the game is actually upon its ACTUAL release date instead of dying to get it 2 days early we wouldnt have all this confusion to begin with.

No one would get fired for that. People complain all the time at workplaces.

And they would be telling you something. They'd be telling you that they don't know anything, which they don't. They are to blame if they purposely give wrong information as you're suggesting.

I can see that you're one of those people that rather give wrong directions than tell the person you don't know or aren't sure.
#33thealmightydibPosted 2/2/2013 6:03:12 PM
Nintendo is secretly manipulating retailers to boost eshop sales, its probably going to backfire.
---
NNID - Capt.Awes0me
Playing WiiU - Batman AC, CoD:BO2, Scribblenauts U
#34ZyloWolfBanePosted 2/2/2013 6:06:06 PM
pillerofautumn posted...
pillerofautumn posted...

So again, nintendo.

No one would get fired for that. People complain all the time at workplaces.

And they would be telling you something. They'd be telling you that they don't know anything, which they don't. They are to blame if they purposely give wrong information as you're suggesting.

I can see that you're one of those people that rather give wrong directions than tell the person you don't know or aren't sure.

Then you've never worked for Gamestop, they get written up for complaints. No matter how wrong the customer is.

You get written up enough, you get fired.
---
~Peace obtained through superior firepower!!~
#35IntegnosPosted 2/2/2013 6:07:07 PM
thealmightydib posted...
Nintendo is secretly manipulating retailers to boost eshop sales, its probably going to backfire.

Boost eshop sales by having some retailers sell the game early. Good plan.
#36Sain_of_CaelinPosted 2/2/2013 6:08:09 PM
Boost eshop sales by having some retailers sell the game early. Good plan.

That's not the only thing that's happened. Shipments are late and small.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/sainthegoo
https://www.youtube.com/user/VicariousBrian/videos?view=1&flow=grid
#37The_DeskPosted 2/2/2013 6:08:42 PM
TheMasterTurtle posted...
I live in Canada, so I'm fine with this.
#38BobTDonutPosted 2/2/2013 6:14:20 PM
I don't know why people are getting mad about this.

You wait til the 5th. This was the original date that all Gamestops were saying, since it was the latest any of them would be getting their shipment. If you don't have the game in hand by the 5th, THEN proceed to complain.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Arpandaday/advanced
http://i.imgur.com/lPu0J.gif
#39LeanaunfurledPosted 2/2/2013 6:16:20 PM
I don't know why people are getting mad about this.

You wait til the 5th. This was the original date that all Gamestops were saying, since it was the latest any of them would be getting their shipment. If you don't have the game in hand by the 5th, THEN proceed to complain.

And seeing as how the vast majority of stores are saying they won't get it until around the 8th, we're complaining. Not that hard to get why we're pissed. :/
---
Not removing this sig until Bravely Default:Flying Fairy is localized.
http://i.imgur.com/atFfl36.png
#40VoidEnvoyPosted 2/2/2013 6:28:19 PM
I believe that it's mostly Nintendo's fault.

My only question is why. Why am I waiting until the 8th to get a game that Nintendo promised me I'd get on the 4th? Nintendo hammered it into the minds of anyone who asked that the 4th was the official release date, and yet they haven't even shipped the games to a large portion of retailers yet! Why? They promised, they swore up and down that this game was going to be released on February 4th, and yet my Gamestop is telling me that they don't expect to have the games shipped to them until the 8th! Why is Nintendo being so stupid about this damn game?