Who's the worst, most useless character in FE history

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Who's the worst, most useless character in FE history
2 years ago#1
It's gotta be Sothe in FE:PoR right?
---
Your arms are too short to box with God
-Our the CM Punk, day 414
2 years ago#2
I don't know if he's the worst, but the fact he has Blossom yet can't promote is pretty rage-inducing

but he can open chests, so he's not entirely useless
---
El Psy Congroo
Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts 3D, The Last Story, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All
(edited by EmeralDragon23)
2 years ago#3
Sophia

Not a question

End discussion
---
The only thing more consistent than the Pats beating the Texans is my mother's regret she survived childbirth, knowing she spawned a welcher
2 years ago#4
Jeigan
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://i.imgur.com/32cGq.gif
2 years ago#5
Macellan
2 years ago#6
Jump_Man7 posted...
It's gotta be Sothe in FE:PoR right?

My Sothe was damn good.

I'd say dancers from the GBA games.
2 years ago#7
Dota2 posted...
Jeigan

I lol'd

White_Knight13 posted...
I'd say dancers from the GBA games.

I lol'd
---
The only thing more consistent than the Pats beating the Texans is my mother's regret she survived childbirth, knowing she spawned a welcher
2 years ago#8
Not even close. Try Jeigan in the original Fire Emblem. Here's his growths just to let you know.

HP - 20 10%
Str - 7 10%
Skl - 10 10%
Spd - 8 10%
Lck - 1 0%
Def - 9 0%
Res - 0 0%

Remember, he's a Level 1 Paladin, with 40% total Growth Rates, and stats a level 5 Cavalier could beat.
2 years ago#9
Karla. Simply recruiting her is a huge hassle, and your reward is a unit with horrid availability and even worse stats.
---
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality
2 years ago#10
Orson.
---
BEHOLD THE POWER OF SARDINES!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Who's the worst, most useless character in FE history

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived