For those of you getting a downloaded copy...

#1Gamecube_GamerPosted 2/3/2013 2:16:37 AM
Note:If you are getting a downloaded copy because of the bundle, this topic does not apply to you. I'm talking with people that are downloading it voluntarily.

...I'm wondering why you are.
---
The only people who should roll dice are those who are prepared to roll a 1.
#2MHGALEPosted 2/3/2013 2:19:50 AM
Some people like DD, easy access.

I'm a hoard-*cough*physical copy man.
---
SMT IV 2013! BELIEVE!
#3Kurama2Posted 2/3/2013 2:22:15 AM
Live in Japan and don't want to wait 3 weeks for a copy
---
Leaf
#4Dark OnePosted 2/3/2013 2:22:35 AM
because there's no reason not to go digital. I'm not a teenager who trades in my games for pocket money, so I don't need a physical copy that I can trade later. I don't need a plastic case sitting around the house, either.

it's also more convenient to just download it. don't have to worry about preorders or shipments or it being in stock anywhere. it will release on the 4th and I can immediately download it.
---
I would only agree that a symbolic clock is as nourishing to the intellect as a photograph of oxygen to a drowning man.
#5jonnovision1Posted 2/3/2013 2:28:45 AM(edited)
I'd have to drive for 3 and a half hours one way to get to a store that would sell it, and many online stores and the like won't ship to my town.
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#6scigeek101Posted 2/3/2013 2:27:15 AM
Kurama2 posted...
Live in Japan and don't want to wait 3 weeks for a copy

So you where perfectly fine waiting 10 months for it, but don't want to wait 3 weeks?
---
If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.
Harry Truman.
#7TexasKyouPosted 2/3/2013 2:27:54 AM
This is one of those games I don't want off my 3DS at any point, so I'm downloading it. If way in the future something happens and I can't play it on the DS anymore, I'm sure I can get a used physical copy for about half priced
#8wolfei132Posted 2/3/2013 2:28:09 AM
i just don't really care for physical copies anymore, digital is far more convenient and i wont have to deal with headaches like this game's retail launch is having. just gotta plop 40 bucks from my card into my 3ds, download for an hour and i'm set.
#9Amine Hsu NekuchanPosted 2/3/2013 2:29:02 AM
yup, faster access, not have to go through the pain/wait of either ordered from amazon or picking up at a store, one my system so I don't have to carry around an additional game cart if I feel like playing this while I'm out.
---
"Traduce" in English means to expose to shame by means of falsehood; "Violate""Malign."
Nintendo does that too, only they call it localization.-NuoTrainer
#10XMonkeySniperXPosted 2/3/2013 2:31:58 AM
Dark One posted...
because there's no reason not to go digital. I'm not a teenager who trades in my games for pocket money, so I don't need a physical copy that I can trade later. I don't need a plastic case sitting around the house, either.

it's also more convenient to just download it. don't have to worry about preorders or shipments or it being in stock anywhere. it will release on the 4th and I can immediately download it.

This. I move around quite a bit due to how far my relatives are from uni, so any lighter packing is helpful. Admittedly this mostly applies to PS3 games since 3DS game cards are so tiny the high-capacity cases aren't too big. In any case, yes, convenience is the highest priority. Plus I don't plan on losing my 3DS so that's not an issue.
---
PSN: MasamuneMonkey
"I'm the warrior of love and rage, Black Frost!"