eShop buyers planning on getting the game on release day, sign in here

#11NeoBahamutX83Posted 2/3/2013 8:43:42 AM
*Sign*

I'll be getting a digital copy. I'm not really concerned if it's tonight at 12AM or not though, it'll drop sometime on Monday.
#12OmegChosenPosted 2/3/2013 8:50:13 AM
If nowhere around here has a physical copy by Tuesday I'll just buy it off the eShop. I really want the physical copy and that cartridge art but I really can't wait past Tuesday. If I want the cartridge art that much I'll just buy the game again later down the line.
#13tripleh213Posted 2/3/2013 8:50:50 AM
signs
---
"You gotta protect the one you wanna protect" Crocodile One Piece
Anonymous - Don't Mess With Us
#14UnquestionablePosted 2/3/2013 8:52:35 AM
Honestly I'm a bit on the fence. I already have it paid off at Gamestop (using a bunch of store credit I had laying around) but I also a absurdly eager to play it and have a bit of extra money laying around. I'm off work Wednesday so if I don't have the game by then I might just cancel and download it considering that's the only day I'm going to be free for the next week or so.
---
"Humiliate the reason and distort the soul"
#15SBKidJamXPosted 2/3/2013 8:55:43 AM
Anyone know if we still get Club Nintendo points from the download?
---
The triple-A battery hasn't been invented that can count the ninjas I've left headless.
#16NeoBahamutX83Posted 2/3/2013 8:57:31 AM
SBKidJamX posted...
Anyone know if we still get Club Nintendo points from the download?

As long as you've connected your 3DS to CN, yes. Just about all digital downloads give coins.
#17aaroncortPosted 2/3/2013 9:00:14 AM
I'm getting it digitally.

Does anybody happen to know how many locks it will be, or even how many blocks full sized games range from?

I need to know if I should swap my sd card out befor I leave on a longish trip.
---
GT: larrylarry Steam:Avant_Tarde PSN: Avant_Tard
#18mikerzzPosted 2/3/2013 9:00:35 AM
if you do club nintendo, don't forget to do the pre-purchase survey for the 10 extra coins! there are separate ones for digital download and cart.

*sign*
#19OMGThePopePosted 2/3/2013 9:00:43 AM
Signed. I cannot wait until midnight tonight, this game looks AMAZING!!!!!
#20OmegChosenPosted 2/3/2013 9:00:57 AM
aaroncort posted...
I'm getting it digitally.

Does anybody happen to know how many locks it will be, or even how many blocks full sized games range from?

I need to know if I should swap my sd card out befor I leave on a longish trip.

It's about 8500-ish blocks or about 1 GB.