Another Gamestop near me says it should be there tomorrow

#1DMGirlPosted 2/3/2013 10:34:21 AM
It also seemed like they were familiar with the problem. They said to call again tomorrow around 10:00 A.M. to see if they have it. I don't know if this information helps at all, but I figure I'd let everyone know.
---
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature. I'm proud to believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.
#2White_Knight13Posted 2/3/2013 10:36:11 AM
They might just be trying to save your sale. My GS said Friday. It is literally walking distance from the distribution center
#3EnjuPosted 2/3/2013 10:39:58 AM
unfortunately the gamestop near me i already called and they were like "friday" those.. agh.. i don't know i'm so fed up with gamestop and the situation as a whole
---
Check out my Style Savvy: Trendsetters tumbler! http://boysmode.tumblr.com/
#4ZeraylphPosted 2/3/2013 10:42:49 AM
Same here, the guy told me to call at 10 AM as they will have it "tuesday"

I feel they are just trying to save my sale seeing as everyone else says it's friday
#5Squishy5Posted 2/3/2013 10:45:35 AM
Enju posted...
unfortunately the gamestop near me i already called and they were like "friday" those.. agh.. i don't know i'm so fed up with gamestop and the situation as a whole
It's not Gamestop's fault. Nintendo was having distribution problems and they have to send more copies to the Gamestop warehouses, then the copies have to go from the Gamestop warehouses to the Gamestop stores themselves.
#6HeavenXPosted 2/3/2013 10:45:51 AM
I have a friend that work at Gamestop. He told me they already have this game in the back for the past week already. They can't sell the game till tomorrow though.
---
"Eyes on me" >.> no really, eyes on me please.
#7OmegChosenPosted 2/3/2013 10:48:32 AM
HeavenX posted...
I have a friend that work at Gamestop. He told me they already have this game in the back for the past week already. They can't sell the game till tomorrow though.

So are you saying this has all been a grand conspiracy to make us all crazy when they've had it this whole time or just that that particular GameStop has had theirs for a while?
#8HeavenXPosted 2/3/2013 10:52:53 AM
OmegChosen posted...
HeavenX posted...

So are you saying this has all been a grand conspiracy to make us all crazy when they've had it this whole time or just that that particular GameStop has had theirs for a while?

No idea, but I doubt my best friend for 15 year would lie to me about this, since he know how much I love the Fire Emblem series.

Anyway, lots of people at my local Gamestop are looking forward to this release, including most of the Gamestop employee and manager. So I guess they made sure they have this game in stock for the release date.
---
"Eyes on me" >.> no really, eyes on me please.
#9Doru_DinnPosted 2/3/2013 11:02:03 AM
HeavenX posted...
OmegChosen posted...
HeavenX posted...

No idea, but I doubt my best friend for 15 year would lie to me about this, since he know how much I love the Fire Emblem series.

Anyway, lots of people at my local Gamestop are looking forward to this release, including most of the Gamestop employee and manager. So I guess they made sure they have this game in stock for the release date.

Haha. I love the good gamestops. I have one (two? Maybe 3?) right by me. They're within a mile of each other, though. :l
---
You've got to admit that there's a certain inherent epicness in the Hero running around looking like Hobo Link.
- Guruda on Dragon Quest VII
#10White_Knight13Posted 2/3/2013 11:03:34 AM
HeavenX posted...
OmegChosen posted...
HeavenX posted...

I'm really sorry but he's definitely lying. All gamestops received an email on Friday to sell the game as soon as it is received. If they have it, you should have it by now.