It's Sunday, anybody knows if Gamestop has them in?

#1docman864Posted 2/3/2013 1:13:20 PM
anyone?
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#2ryugin55Posted 2/3/2013 1:14:27 PM
not mine... what a shame
#3Jstretch19Posted 2/3/2013 1:14:29 PM
Game doesn't come out till tomorrow.
---
1 more day
(Warning: googling Lucina will give you spoiled spoilers rage)
#4HeyItsZantPosted 2/3/2013 1:14:51 PM
Yes, because waiting ONE DAY UNTIL THE OFFICIAL RELEASE is much too painful.
---
Click This Link For a Moment of Epicness:
http://tinyurl.com/9wap6t4 (Works every time!)
#5lurking222Posted 2/3/2013 1:16:03 PM
Why don't you search or even look on the first two pages instead of making another thread?

Some gamestops already have the game most will be getting it on the 4th or 5th with some not getting it until the 8th and that should be the latest. Keep in mind this is just preorders there is no way to be sure they will have extra copies.
#6Tatsu751Posted 2/3/2013 1:16:06 PM
Gamestops in the St. Louis area won't get anything until the 5th at the earliest for preorders. Unlikely to have anything to sell to non preorder people until the 7th.

Dependent on the area really.
#7OmegChosenPosted 2/3/2013 1:17:18 PM
None of my GameStops seem to have them in.......I think.

Two of my GameStops said that their computers are telling them that they've been shipped but have no estimated time of arrival. So they could arrive tomorrow, they could arrive Saturday for all they know.

The third GameStop lived in some kind of temporally uneven reality. Or just enjoyed yanking my chain.
#8docman864(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 1:20:54 PM
I don't mind waiting as I always expected the game to come out during the week. My main problem is how Gamestop handle the situation. They stated they have shipped the items, but retails haven't got them in yet. What are the trucks doing? Driving in circles? My main other concern is the free artbook because some employees just give them out for the hell of it. So what if it's only 16 pages? We preordered the game and those artbooks only belong us.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#9HejiruPosted 2/3/2013 1:22:24 PM
docman864 posted...
What are the trucks doing? Driving in circles?

The truckers are all stopped at a rest stop somewhere playing the game.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#10zavlinzPosted 2/3/2013 1:22:28 PM
my gamestop said to try tuesday or wednsday.