It's Sunday, anybody knows if Gamestop has them in?

#21OCShoesPosted 2/3/2013 2:05:02 PM
Hejiru posted...
docman864 posted...
What are the trucks doing? Driving in circles?

The truckers are all stopped at a rest stop somewhere playing the game.

LOL

+1
---
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. -Charlie Chaplin
#22thefinaloraclePosted 2/3/2013 2:09:49 PM
This is getting ridiculous.
---
College takes away all of your time to play videogames :'(
Official Archer dude of the Agito XIII Board
#23OmegChosenPosted 2/3/2013 2:13:14 PM
I'm really hoping most everybody can get it tomorrow or Tuesday. This whole mess should have never happened. Sigh....
#24kitzkospazmPosted 2/3/2013 2:16:40 PM
I stopped by my local GS and the employee said that it'd be out some time in the week. He said that it should be out by the 4th or 5th, but wasn't entirely sure either because he noticed that the release date disappeared from the system. The guy is pretty reliable and has been there for a few good years.

I get the frustration, but in general, we just have to assume that it's the normal release date. Nothing new about that.
#25zeldashoPosted 2/3/2013 2:31:57 PM
Every GS I called said 5th or later, its up to Best Buy/Targets/Walmart for me tomorrow.....
---
GT:OmegaXP PSN:SgtWiggles WiiU:SgtWiggles
Now Playing: P4A, PS All Stars, Etrian Odyssey 3, Disgaea 4, BB:Extend, Ni No Kuni, MH Tri, Persona 4 Golden
#26darkmew1Posted 2/3/2013 5:25:51 PM
lol Gamestop
---
http://i.imgur.com/hsmBY.gif
#27fireblazerx17Posted 2/3/2013 5:31:20 PM
OCShoes posted...
Hejiru posted...
docman864 posted...
What are the trucks doing? Driving in circles?

The truckers are all stopped at a rest stop somewhere playing the game.

LOL

+1

ahahahahaha this just made my day

so glad the internet ones only take an hour or so to be shipped, given decent internet
#28blackbrotha578Posted 2/3/2013 9:10:03 PM
I called mine today, they told me that they don't know if they are getting them on the 4th. he also told me to come around 2 or 3 tomorrow and check.
#29Lazy_HaarPosted 2/3/2013 9:13:11 PM
Every GS I called said 5th or later, its up to Best Buy/Targets/Walmart for me tomorrow.....

Same here. Well, the last part, at least; if Gamestop doesn't have my preorder tomorrow morning, I'm going on a nice little trip around my town and the city next to me and visiting all of the other stores that carry video games (Best Buy, Toys r Us, Wal-Mart, Target, Kmart, etc.). Gonna laugh if none of them end up having it.