I'm starting to picnic.

#71kumorixLovelessPosted 2/3/2013 7:09:00 PM
Is_Corrupted posted...
kumorixLoveless posted...
Is_Corrupted posted...
I may stay here for a while ;-; I have a messed up ankle by some resent insident and I have no one to depend on for picking up the game for me. I need some hugs Dx.

Oh and I brought nachos.

*hugs then hugs nachos bag*

You better not eat the bag of nachos by your self >__>

Eat it with me, it'll be romantic.

D: you do realize I'm a guy...right? Dx me no like guy romantic stuff
---
Nothing is better then being a gamer.
PSN: Tofuman2021
#72Is_CorruptedPosted 2/3/2013 7:13:22 PM
Is_Corrupted posted...
Is_Corrupted posted...
I may stay here for a while ;-; I have a messed up ankle by some resent insident and I have no one to depend on for picking up the game for me. I need some hugs Dx.

Oh and I brought nachos.

*hugs then hugs nachos bag*

You better not eat the bag of nachos by your self >__>

Eat it with me, it'll be romantic.

Oh... it'll be nerdy then.
So, you know in Fire Emblem 4 in that one chapter when... and then the reinforcements... rabble rabble rabble rabble munch munch munch ...
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#73kumorixLovelessPosted 2/3/2013 7:21:20 PM

So, you know in Fire Emblem 4 in that one chapter when... and then the reinforcements... rabble rabble rabble rabble munch munch munch ...

Oh yeah...about that thing? Wen they where like "nah mang, yo mama" and the other guy...cough, nibble.
---
Nothing is better then being a gamer.
PSN: Tofuman2021
#74Is_CorruptedPosted 2/3/2013 7:25:58 PM

Oh yeah...about that thing? Wen they where like "nah mang, yo mama" and the other guy...cough, nibble.

And then he SHOT THE GUY AND Xd his... his horse... ! *loud laugh* oh god his FACE X'D
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#75dadkwasherePosted 2/3/2013 7:33:09 PM
DMGirl posted...
I'm a chick and I've got Pepsi. Unfortunately that's all I've got. :/ Oh, and if you're looking for prostitutes count me out.

Darn.
---
Raiden: NRAGH why is I no loved?
Big Boss: You need to find a more political solution...tasty.
#76torchic373Posted 2/3/2013 7:42:36 PM
You can't have a picnic without obligatory potato salad! Anyone like coleslaw? I brought that, too.
#77TorajimaPosted 2/3/2013 7:46:48 PM
So, I just started watching a bollywood movie... I figure Fire Emblem will be available by the time it is over!
#78RokoshuPosted 2/3/2013 7:58:22 PM
BlackBloodDrago posted...
Rokoshu posted...
DMGirl posted...
Kentai6969 posted...
Pretty much a bunch of fries with dice cheese on top and pour a fountain of gravy on top of it... <3

That sounds SO good...

It is... it'll make your mouth orgasm... and then it'll make the other mouth orgasm as well

I knew it was a matter of time before the pig arrived >_>

but... but i meant it as a joke D:... albeit a distastful sexual one that wasnt funny but still dont brand me a pig D':
---
"I Shall Hump this Stack of Pancakes And Drink Teh Rums or I'm not Captain Drunken arse" Person666
#79Sevi_neyPosted 2/3/2013 8:02:12 PM
One little typo and the whole post explodes into billygoats chewing cans...
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
#80StarWarsguy1Posted 2/3/2013 8:23:41 PM
Guys! I brought a bunch of old boots! I hear they taste just like bear meat!