Who is the Best unit in the history of "FE"

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Who is the Best unit in the history of "FE"
3 years ago#1
My nominee...

Reason: cause he can transform into any unit and that spells out awesome and useful to me...
"I Shall Hump this Stack of Pancakes And Drink Teh Rums or I'm not Captain Drunken arse" Person666
3 years ago#2
Lyn...because she's Lyn.
"To roll poorly once may be regarded as misfortune. To roll poorly TWICE looks like carelessness."
3DS Friend Code: Micah 4682-8451-8168
3 years ago#3
I vote Franz. He destroys everything on almost every single playthrough I've done (He got RNG screwed once though). I don't care if personal experience means nothing, I'm voting for him anyway!
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature. I'm proud to believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.
3 years ago#4
Seth FE9 Titania or Sigurd.
3 years ago#5

Texas Rangers fan since 2002, OKC fan since 2008, STL Rams fan since 2010. Oklahoma Sooners fan since 1999.
3 years ago#6
Gordin. Who else uses their green hair to captivate ladies and a bow to slay the mightiest of dragons?

Runner up, little brother Ryan.
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
3 years ago#7
Radiant Dawn Ike
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
3 years ago#8
"I, as it happens, am an archer! ....The archest of archers in fact."
(message deleted)
3 years ago#10
FE9 AND 10 Ike is ludicrously broken. Oswin in FE7 also breaks that game in half. Then there's Sigurd. Oh god Sigurd...
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Who is the Best unit in the history of "FE"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived