Who is the Best unit in the history of "FE"

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Who is the Best unit in the history of "FE"
3 years ago#11
Othin, Asvel, Safy, Mareeta
3 years ago#12
Mekkah's list had Sigurd and Seth on top, and he knows what he's talking about.
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
3 years ago#13
I liked Colm from FE8... In my most recent playthrough, he maxed Str, Skl, Spd, Lck, and Def by lv16 Assassin... I used one Angelic Robe and Talisman to get his HP/Res maxed by lv20, so I found him to be useful :D
AS*Slash... Leader and Official Assassin(Claws+Palms) of The Angel Strikers! FC: 0216-0883-7959
3 years ago#14
Zigludo.
3 years ago#15
Kris. Can become anything and will outclass everyone at everything. You can even affect his/her growths positively without picking a stat they're bad at, so Kris is even better than the Avatar in this game (who is forced to start as a Tactician and pick a stat he/she's bad at).
The official Slime of the Super Smash Bros Wii U Boards
You know what they say, the more the merrier!
3 years ago#16
ShadowSlash17 posted...
I liked Colm from FE8... In my most recent playthrough, he maxed Str, Skl, Spd, Lck, and Def by lv16 Assassin... I used one Angelic Robe and Talisman to get his HP/Res maxed by lv20, so I found him to be useful :D

if you made hm an assassin then yea he's one of the best units your could have thanks to his silence ability
"I Shall Hump this Stack of Pancakes And Drink Teh Rums or I'm not Captain Drunken arse" Person666
3 years ago#17
Ike, Sigurd, Seth, Marcus, and Pent
GT: MasterLane27
Kabuto of the NUNSG Board
3 years ago#18
Is_Corrupted posted...
Mekkah's list had Sigurd and Seth on top, and he knows what he's talking about.
ROW ROW Fight Da powah
Cheap is an idiots word for effective.
3 years ago#19
FE13 My Unit. No one else really comes close.
The only thing more consistent than the Pats beating the Texans is my mother's regret she survived childbirth, knowing she spawned a welcher
3 years ago#20
Morgan (F).

Access to Gale Force, Nosferatu, AND Sol make her an offensive power house. Not to mention she can be almost whatever unit you want.
Like somehow he finds out Doc is Peter and that Peter is dead and he's all like "Aww hell nah. Nobody kills the webhead but me"- homiesunite
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Who is the Best unit in the history of "FE"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived