soooo is my fe 3ds delayed as well?

#1RPGspleasePosted 2/3/2013 6:10:16 PM
I preordered the 3ds from gamestop. Supposed to be out tomorrow. No phone call about it. Pissing me off its my bday tomorrow was supposed to be my present to myself. Stupid Nintendo I finally bite the bullet and buy a 3ds and you jerk me around.
---
"Some of this is garbage, most is handheld, and most isn't even in ENGLISH. " Phaseslaethe on Japan's mediacreate numbers
#2Infinity_DragonPosted 2/3/2013 6:11:38 PM
As someone who's birthday is also tomorrow, I feel your pain.
---
Praise the sun!
#3kamikaze135Posted 2/3/2013 6:11:43 PM
If you haven't gotten a call, then most likely yes.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#4lurking222Posted 2/3/2013 6:12:49 PM
You should call them mine said it wasn't going to get there until Friday so I just canceled it. Maybe you should get it on the eshop if you don't care about having a physical copy.
#5ptreemf12Posted 2/3/2013 6:12:57 PM
Have you called them at all? My Gamestop is now saying they will have the stuff in stock Tuesday the 5th. I have no idea if that is true or not though.

Call them up and ask them. Some stores might not get it in until the 8th apparently. Maybe you can pick it up the 5th too?

Maybe you will get your call tomorrow. The situation is pretty dismal though I agree.
---
White FC [Panda]: 3783 - 6584 - 4908
White 2 FC [Liz]: 2666 - 9974 - 6792
#6RPGsplease(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:16:00 PM(edited)
Its the system itself Dunno why the game being delayed would impact the system. I can't call gamestop the close at 8 on Sunday I believe its 815 sigh. Way to ruin my bday Nintendo.
---
"Some of this is garbage, most is handheld, and most isn't even in ENGLISH. " Phaseslaethe on Japan's mediacreate numbers
#7ptreemf12Posted 2/3/2013 6:18:17 PM(edited)
RPGsplease posted...
Its the system itself Dunno why the game being delayed would impact the system. I can't call gamestop the close at 8 on Sunday I believe its 815 sigh. Way to ruin my bday Nintendo.

Just call them tomorrow and tell them how horrible your birthday will be (for them as well) if they don't get you your damn console on time!

Also, the bundles probably ship with the physical games to GS locations. So of course shipping delays would affect the bundle.
---
White FC [Panda]: 3783 - 6584 - 4908
White 2 FC [Liz]: 2666 - 9974 - 6792
#8BTzzPosted 2/3/2013 6:17:44 PM
RPGsplease posted...

I've called about this as well and the answers I've gotten suggest that they are equally delayed.

If I have to come up with logic for it, I'd say that while they're manufactured in different places, they'd be shipped out from the same place, so any shipping problems would affect both.

Either way, it's dumb. It's the 8th for me here, at least that's what they say.
#9RPGsplease(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:24:55 PM
Sigh stupid Nintendo. How could they screw up this bad. The system comes with a digital version. So everyone can buy off eshop but someone who throws the overpriced amount at them for a 3ds and digital copy gets screwed. Sigh. No idea how pissed I am wanna punch a baby and kick puppies. And vise versa.
---
#10RPGsplease(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 7:25:09 PM
Apparently gamestop(called gamestop after hours) is saying wont be in till the 8th like the rumored game release......sigh
---