Who's staying strong and waiting for the physical copy?

#1MrHobagsPosted 2/3/2013 9:40:22 PM
Seems a lot of people are cracking under the pressure. But not this guy. What's a few extra days? I'm sticking it out. Who's with me?
#2bloodthirstfuryPosted 2/3/2013 9:42:12 PM
No one
---
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0346-8885-0721
#3LightHawKnightPosted 2/3/2013 9:42:35 PM
I can't crack, as well I am getting the bundle, there is no way in hell I shall get two digital versions. No way.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#4VirusChrisPosted 2/3/2013 9:42:37 PM
I'm waiting until the day I go in and see if they somehow got an extra copy of the game laying around for me to take home... and if not, digitally. Just a few more hours for me.
---
"Invoke... VIRUS SOUL!!!" ~ From my Virakins global manga project
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards
#5ShadowSlash17Posted 2/3/2013 9:42:54 PM
I'm waiting for my bundle, but that's technically a digital one, so... >.>

I'll be getting that physical copy later, though(much later)...
---
AS*Slash... Leader and Official Assassin(Claws+Palms) of The Angel Strikers! FC: 0216-0883-7959
#6Capitan_KidPosted 2/3/2013 9:44:17 PM
I really want that ****ing artbook so yeah
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#7XRizeleaXPosted 2/3/2013 9:44:48 PM
MrHobags posted...
Seems a lot of people are cracking under the pressure. But not this guy. What's a few extra days? I'm sticking it out. Who's with me?

I'm hoping to god my GameStop gets it today.

I seriously can't take it anymore.
---
Will not change this signature until a female protagonist for Persona 4 is made.
#8OCShoesPosted 2/3/2013 9:44:55 PM
Hold your ground, hold your ground! Sons and Daughters of Ylisse, my brothers and sisters! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you *stand, Peoples of Ylisse!*
---
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. -Charlie Chaplin
#9kitzkospazmPosted 2/3/2013 9:45:08 PM
I am. That empty space on my shelf is just waiting to be filled.
#10poopfeasts420Posted 2/3/2013 9:46:07 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
I can't crack, as well I am getting the bundle, there is no way in hell I shall get two digital versions. No way.

Same here man. Although I was contemplating canceling my bundle pre-order today and put the money towards an XL to download it tonight.
---
I AM DAVE EXCLAMATION MARK YOGNAUGHT