Who's staying strong and waiting for the physical copy?

#11MrHobags(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 9:49:10 PM(edited)
C'mon guys... Just imagine how great it'll feel driving to GameStop once you finally get that call. Imagine how great it'll be to leave all of the past week's anxiety behind you, and how great it'll feel walking into that store with your head held high and your shoulders rolled back and saying to the clerk: "I'm here to pick up my pre-ordered copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening."

No digital copy can give you that feeling.
#12OCShoesPosted 2/3/2013 9:46:38 PM
OCShoes posted...
Hold your ground, hold your ground! Sons and Daughters of Ylisse, my brothers and sisters! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you *stand, Peoples of Ylisse!*

In case it wasn't clear, I'm waiting for the physical copy.
---
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. -Charlie Chaplin
#13Dodo of DowenPosted 2/3/2013 9:46:59 PM
Was always intending on purchasing the eShop version. Bought Mario Kart 7 on eShop and loved how simple it was to swap between it as well as whatever cartridge I have. I understand the desire to stick to physical mediums but I have enough space used up by games/movies/music that converting to digital is fine for me.
#14Lazy_HaarPosted 2/3/2013 9:47:18 PM
I'm getting both a physical copy and the bundle; the latter is just for collection purposes. As you can probably guess by the username I've stuck with on this site, I've been a big fan of the series for a long time now (ever since I first received FE7 for Christmas back in '05).

It's my favorite Nintendo-owned series, and I love physical copies of my games. No way I'm ever getting the digital version.
#15Is_CorruptedPosted 2/3/2013 9:47:27 PM
I'll try to get a physical copy today or tomorrow. I'll see then whether I succeed or not.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#16zeldashoPosted 2/3/2013 9:48:19 PM
If a store gets it tomorrow, or guarentees I can get it by Tuesday, I'll wait. Otherwise I'll just buy the damn E-Shop version, I can get it for half price anyway, so thats enough justification for me.
---
GT:OmegaXP PSN:SgtWiggles WiiU:SgtWiggles
Now Playing: P4A, PS All Stars, Etrian Odyssey 3, Disgaea 4, BB:Extend, Ni No Kuni, MH Tri, Persona 4 Golden
#17RadiantBitsPosted 2/3/2013 9:48:25 PM
Haha I'm with you! I personally prefer physical copy and since I like the preorder art book (even though its lacking in page) ! I already fully paid off my copy so.. No turning back now ! NO REGRETS!! Though, I hope I get to receive the art book ;__;..
#18Shadowman621Posted 2/3/2013 9:48:52 PM
Count me in! I've got mine ordered on Amazon, but I'm wishing to find it in some store if it takes too long.
---
Official Roof Fiddler and Maestro of the NDF
3DS FC: 0516-7288-9163 Handle: Brandon
#19pokefan7Posted 2/3/2013 9:49:20 PM
The main reason i want a physical is so that i can streetpass my own teams with my other 3ds. It will make it easier to recruit MUs, buy rare items, etc. So yes, Im fine with waiting a day or so for the game. I's so freaking busy with school I dont even know if ill have time to play it when I do get it...
---
Is still looking for a good game to play....
#20BruthicusPosted 2/3/2013 9:49:44 PM
Yup, gotta tough it out til Tuesday, freaking Gamestop man...