Who's staying strong and waiting for the physical copy?

#101ShadowSlash17Posted 2/4/2013 10:41:48 AM
My GS said they'd have it by today, but I haven't been able to stop by, and the phone in the shop doesn't seem to be working... >.>

I don't wanna have to wait till tomorrow, but since I got the bundle, I'm not getting 2 digitals...
---
AS*Slash... Leader and Official Assassin(Claws+Palms) of The Angel Strikers! FC: 0216-0883-7959
#102zshippozxPosted 2/4/2013 10:48:58 AM
poopfeasts420 posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
I can't crack, as well I am getting the bundle, there is no way in hell I shall get two digital versions. No way.

Same here man. Although I was contemplating canceling my bundle pre-order today and put the money towards an XL to download it tonight.

this is actually what im thinking since gamestop is being stoooooopid >:(
---
SSF4: main- Sakura sub- ibuki 3rd Strike main - ibuki
GT: foxdemon3392 PSN: EXShouoken
#103LinkOfOrdonPosted 2/4/2013 11:04:52 AM
zshippozx posted...
poopfeasts420 posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
I can't crack, as well I am getting the bundle, there is no way in hell I shall get two digital versions. No way.

Same here man. Although I was contemplating canceling my bundle pre-order today and put the money towards an XL to download it tonight.

this is actually what im thinking since gamestop is being stoooooopid >:(

How exactly is it Gamestops fault that Nintendo had a shipping error? It is not just Gamestop that is affected it is just about every other retailer in the US as well (including Amazon)..I understand that SOME gamestops deserve the flak they get but you people seriously jump at any chance to gripe about them. I used to work there and I still have friends that work as managers in some of the stores around here and believe me they are not happy about it either. Heck one of the 3rd keys here had the bundle pre ordered and has to wait till friday as well...Quit blaming gamestop for every little thing that doesn't go your way geeze...
---
Before you do something bad take a moment to ponder. Is it worth becoming a prinny for? Or worse..Etna's Vassal dood?
PSN: InisoMiagi Add meh ^_^
#104hypermoePosted 2/4/2013 11:07:56 AM
ShadowSlash17 posted...
I'm waiting for my bundle, but that's technically a digital one, so... >.>

I'll be getting that physical copy later, though(much later)...

This is pretty much me.

One thing i dont understand though for the people who cant wait, and going to the stores when they first open to see if they have a copy, what makes you think they'll have it? as far as i know they shouldnt even know if they'll have/get copies till midday considering its Monday and no mail/packages got delivered yesterday. So why would you think theyll have copies when they open?
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#105furbPosted 2/4/2013 11:11:17 AM
I'm waiting. I enjoy physical goods that will be in my possession for a lifetime basically. DD copies can't take up shelf space in a collection room looking cool. I'm also not going to pay for the game twice. So I can just chill until my physical copy comes. I understand the convenience of DD, but I vastly prefer the tangible copy.
---
You know how fads are. Today it's brains, tomorrow, pierced tongues. Then the next day, pierced brains.
-Jane Lane
#106DDDDrovaPosted 2/4/2013 11:11:53 AM
got mine
#107therealshinPosted 2/4/2013 11:20:08 AM
i just broke down and bought the digital copy. lol i also fully payed off my pre order when ever it comes in guess i could always keep it nice and sealed for a collector item lol
#108Blindsided20Posted 2/4/2013 11:24:11 AM
I called two Best Buys..........

First Best Buy(Closest one for me in my area) told me that it should be shipped and available by tomorrow afternoon/evening...which is fine by me. He said to call back tomorrow for the latest and to see if it comes in store.

Second Best Buy the lady told me that shipping comes in inconsistent and said it could be shipped within weeks(WTF lol) or by end of the week but I don't know how accurate that is since it seemed like someone was whispering her information.

Tempted to call Nintendo World....if for some reason they do not have it(They are an official Nintendo store), then my speculation of Nintendo purposely not giving their retailers the shipping ASAP for the sake of increasing the digital downloads might be more accurate.
---
PSN: Blackspawn89
#109Byhalia13Posted 2/4/2013 11:24:47 AM
I'm waiting, though sadly my order hasn't even shipped.
#110MSAddictPosted 2/4/2013 11:40:31 AM
Since Gamestop isn't getting it until Friday, I went ahead and got the eShop version. I'll keep the physical copy for my personal collection, but only if the pre-order actually does have the art book.
---
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.