Who's staying strong and waiting for the physical copy?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Who's staying strong and waiting for the physical copy?
4 years ago#41
Capitan_Kid posted...
I really want that ****ing artbook so yeah

This. If I was younger I would cave anyways but my meager patience has improved over what it used to be......allowing me to stay on the righteous path!
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
4 years ago#42
getting physical and digital.
i had to get digital. no way can i wait till the 8th rofl
3ds XL FC : 1461-7483-3739 l Nintendo Network ID: kingbrian
PSN: kinggbrian
4 years ago#43
My plan is this....

Gonna check the GS I preordered at tomorrow. I preordered with debit, so if I want my money back, I have to wait "3-5 business days" (according to them) to receive my money back on my card (no wait if I choose to get money back as a GS gift card, or they can give cash on amounts below $20).

If they have the game tomorrow (as per promised on my receipt and in-store, "Pre-Order Guaranteed In Stock 02/04), I'll nab my physical copy.

If they KNOW it will come on the 5th, I'll wait the one more day.

If I ask them tomorrow, and they say they have NO IDEA or pull that "it'll ship to our store on the 8th", I'll just withdraw my pre-order as $40 in eShop cards and ~$5 cash. With leftover eShop wallet money and the $40, I can get FE, and with the cash, I'll buy a 4GB SD card from Wal Mart right across the street.
PS3/Vita - Dagdamor3725
3DS - 5241-3238-1742 - Tony
4 years ago#44
Me.

I'm determined to find a physical copy of this game. It will be like a mini treasure hunt with an amazing prize at the end if I'm successful.

It's like an adventure within an adventure.
4 years ago#45
I just need to wait 1 more day. I wouldnt say i have that much str in waiting but i certainly do have skill!
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic~
PSN: ScarletDevilI( L [undercase] + i [uppercase] )
4 years ago#46
I didn't really consider the physical edition. I was going to get it, but my friend is giving me his artbook, so I have even less a reason now.
4 years ago#47
I already have a 3DS, but that FE Bundle was so enticing I had to get it and decided to sell my old one to a co-worker. So I have to wait regardless.
Official Horus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
PSN: coydog_30 GT: TyingDarkDragon
4 years ago#48
Ordered off of Amazon...Have a paper due on the 11th so its probably a good thing it won't get here this week.
Currently playing: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
4 years ago#49
azncloud12 posted...
Ordered off of Amazon...Have a paper due on the 11th so its probably a good thing it won't get here this week.

I preordered from GameStop but this is the reason I'm in no hurry to get it too. I have a paper for one of my COMS class due on the 11th. I need to work on it soo badly.
Hate it when people use the word "love" carelessly. Don't say you love something if your actions will say otherwise...
4 years ago#50
Ill just wait till the end of the month when more copies come into gamestop. Have a backlog right now so im in no hurry to play FE now anyway.
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita)
3DS XL FC: 1693-0734-3733
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Who's staying strong and waiting for the physical copy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived