Who's staying strong and waiting for the physical copy?

#51Aarosmashguy27Posted 2/4/2013 1:46:39 AM
If I can't find a copy next weekend at either Target, Gamestop or Bestbuy then I'll just have to order from Amazon and wait. I'll never go digital.
#52Huff n puff 20Posted 2/4/2013 1:47:49 AM
Considering I'm getting it this morning. Aye.
---
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#53UmuruPosted 2/4/2013 2:00:41 AM
MrHobags posted...
C'mon guys... Just imagine how great it'll feel driving to GameStop once you finally get that call. Imagine how great it'll be to leave all of the past week's anxiety behind you, and how great it'll feel walking into that store with your head held high and your shoulders rolled back and saying to the clerk: "I'm here to pick up my pre-ordered copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening."

No digital copy can give you that feeling.

I don't think driving to Gamestop has ever given me a great feeling. Instaed, I prefer ordering online, getting home from a blah kinda day to find a package sitting right outside the door. Of course, Digital is even better. I rarely ever touch anything in a game box aside from the game itself, and all that extra junk ever ends up doing is clog up space in the house.

That, and I have a tendency to misplace games from time to time. Havine a digital copy ensures I won't just misplace it and honestly, going out and getting more plastic or paper that is just going to sit around with no real use has gotten less and less exciting for me. If only Nintendo could find a way to help us backup save files or link purchases to an account as opposed to just the system, I'd consider going all the way digital.
#54violentvitoPosted 2/4/2013 2:04:44 AM
I'm staying strong! Curled up in the fetal position crying myself to sleep, but I staying strong.
#55HaZZaRdbOyPosted 2/4/2013 3:34:52 AM
Physical copy all the way. I hate how nintendo handles their digital downloads.
#56Twenty0nePosted 2/4/2013 3:36:21 AM
Physical, I ordered a 3DS just for this game and it's not even here yet so I got time =P
---
M's 2013
http://i.imgur.com/9WbAL.gif
#57hexeosPosted 2/4/2013 3:44:29 AM
...I'm sticking around and waiting simply because I'm a collector/hoarder, and never sell or trade the games I buy. So I like my physical copies.

Though I really wish that they hadn't messed this up. My fiancee dumped me, and I was planning to use this to keep myself from dwelling in depression too much.
#58Brady672_AT_fanPosted 2/4/2013 3:46:56 AM
I'm staying strong!

I want my dang art book!

But the precious... It's right there...

No, shut up, you don't know what you're doing.
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#59lilin08Posted 2/4/2013 3:48:13 AM
Still waiting for the physical copy. Probably download if I don't get by Wednesday.
---
3DS FC: 1246-9831-6589
#60FiendEmperorPosted 2/4/2013 4:18:00 AM
I'm waiting with you TC!

Only cause i don't have a credit card T_T