Who's staying strong and waiting for the physical copy?

#71LinkOfOrdonPosted 2/4/2013 6:51:05 AM
I went ahead and grabbed digital because I am short on money this month and I had 20 dollars on my 3DS already so it was in the long run for me a smarter move..I will still be getting my art book however because thankfully the guys at my local gamestop understand my circumstances and are willing to still let me have it (Plus I am a regular customer and they have plenty of extras even with all the pre orderes picked up)
---
Before you do something bad take a moment to ponder. Is it worth becoming a prinny for? Or worse..Etna's Vassal dood?
PSN: InisoMiagi Add meh ^_^
#72dragonlordsdPosted 2/4/2013 7:08:33 AM
I'm sticking it out for physical, sunce I pre ordered back in November. I am entitled to my art book, and I WILL HAVE IT, even though they havent sent me an email saying it shipped yet.
#73klecserPosted 2/4/2013 8:12:22 AM
I hope that people who have physical copies get the game as soon as possible. I want you playing this game as soon as you can. Its a lot of fun.

Thus far, I have found hard mode to be just the right challenge for a veteran of the series, but I'm sure it will ramp up (I am only in Chapter 2).
#74NewbieN00bPosted 2/4/2013 8:13:18 AM
Physical. :v
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#75AllFictionPosted 2/4/2013 8:15:39 AM
count me in!!!!
#76OCShoesPosted 2/4/2013 8:16:22 AM
klecser posted...
I hope that people who have physical copies get the game as soon as possible. I want you playing this game as soon as you can. Its a lot of fun.

Thus far, I have found hard mode to be just the right challenge for a veteran of the series, but I'm sure it will ramp up (I am only in Chapter 2).

<3
---
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. -Charlie Chaplin
#77cloud358Posted 2/4/2013 8:16:30 AM
me....only because i dont have the money to buy it anyway lol XD
#78tehponycornPosted 2/4/2013 8:17:00 AM
I'm getting mine in the mail.
---
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss
#79HolyCorsairPosted 2/4/2013 8:23:32 AM
I'm going to have to borrow a 3DS or two until my next paycheck when I can afford one, so I need that physical copy.
#80DagnothPosted 2/4/2013 8:33:01 AM
All of us are pretending there is an sd card in the known universe that can handle having the entirety of that game downloaded on it lol.
---
IMPOSSIBRU!