Who's staying strong and waiting for the physical copy?

#81chevalianknightPosted 2/4/2013 7:33:10 AM
I just called the Gamestop and he said that they would not be getting their copies until Friday. He did suggest that I download the game from the eShop. I am going to be patient and wait until Friday for the physical copy. I am going to play Dark Souls and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor in lieu of Fire Emblem: Awakening.
---
A true knight, will forsake egoism and humiliate oneself with knighthood.
Its only when weve lost everything, then we are free to do anything.--Tyler Durden
#82DeGamer81Posted 2/4/2013 7:36:24 AM
I can't hold out anymore. Usually I'm stronger than this, but I've never been so hyped for a FE game in my life (and I'm usually not a big fan of FE). I'm gonna crack and get the digital version. I don't care. You guys can even put me on the wall of shame, but I'm still getting it.
#83papermarkisPosted 2/4/2013 7:36:52 AM
I'm trying to stay strong but it's tempting. My GS doesn't expect their copies in until Friday and I'm off work today UNTIL Friday.
#84shadowvolcanoPosted 2/4/2013 7:51:40 AM
I cracked under pressure. I'll still be getting my physical copy for the artbook and such, but will most likely just keep it sealed and with the rest of the FE collection. Downloading it now!
#85ptreemf12Posted 2/4/2013 7:53:32 AM
Waiting until tomorrow... if I can't get it then like Gamestop told me, then I'm probably jumping on the eshop band wagon.
---
White FC [Panda]: 3783 - 6584 - 4908
White 2 FC [Liz]: 2666 - 9974 - 6792
#86Omegafl1pPosted 2/4/2013 7:56:23 AM
It feels good to hold the physical copy now after waiting through that agonizing night!
#87AlbinoGerbilPosted 2/4/2013 8:03:57 AM
Omegafl1p posted...
It feels good to hold the physical copy now after waiting through that agonizing night!

I take it you made it in time to get a copy. (I read your other post).

I've got the physical copy preordered and paid for just waiting. I'm contemplating downloading to try out the digital version of the game(my first dl'd game). Newbie question...do they charge tax on the eshop?
---
Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
3DS FC: 3781-0310-6225
#88AllaudeenPosted 2/4/2013 8:04:36 AM
Me, I collect boxes xD
---
I am so a casual gamer. Add me on backloggery || http://backloggery.com/allaudeen
If you're a Philippine 3ds Gamer, be sure to join the Pinoy 3ds Groups @ FB.
#89Pro_TacticianPosted 2/4/2013 8:07:26 AM
I'm waiting it out... Its so painful. >_< Went to Gamestop today just to find out they haven't gotten their shipments in yet...
#90DarenDFPosted 2/4/2013 8:15:51 AM
My gamestop said they expect to get them in today. If they don't I will just get it off the eshop. I've seen the gamestop artbook and it is horribly underwhelming imo. If it was really nice I'd wait but not worth waiting for just to get the artbook imo.
---
Remember, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered but legends never die.
I am Shiva World Destroyer!