Who's staying strong and waiting for the physical copy?

#91HaLLuZiNaTiOnZsPosted 2/4/2013 9:19:11 AM
As someone who frequently orders things online, I can wait.

I pre-ordered it at GS, but if it doesn't get there today I'll be fine. I'm almost done with SRW:OG for the GBA so I probably wouldn't even start this game for a few weeks. I hate playing the same genre in a row. Need variety.
---
I'm sleepy.
#92HerofTime9Posted 2/4/2013 9:21:45 AM
I got my pre-order coming in at GS tomarrow and my pre-ordered bundle is on friday. I've waited over a year for this, few more days does no harm to me. Plus i still have to finish planning >.> <.<
---
When in doubt, C4...or sledgehammers...or other heavy blunt weapons...
#93BobTDonutPosted 2/4/2013 9:22:59 AM
As others in this topic, I have to wait. I have no 3DS and I ordered the bundle. Of course though Gamestop is the ONLY retailer to have it. >.>
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Arpandaday/advanced
http://i.imgur.com/lPu0J.gif
#94karasuownsyouPosted 2/4/2013 9:30:21 AM
I'll never go digital as long as there is a physical copy available!
#95Jstretch19Posted 2/4/2013 9:30:25 AM
I've said this before, but I'll be waiting till the 8th. However, if I don't have the game by tomorrow I'm gonna be super pissed.
---
*Hopes GS has FE13*
(Warning: googling Lucina will give you spoiled spoilers rage)
#96A_Little_LoonyPosted 2/4/2013 9:32:06 AM
I have no problem waiting, considering I have a couple of games I can fall back on. I am, however, upset since this was my week off work, and I wanted to spend it playing the game. Oh well.
---
Current Review: Tokyo Jungle (PS3) BARK Souls/10
PSN: loony747 - XBL:loonyzRevenge
#97russellohPosted 2/4/2013 9:39:27 AM
bought the download seconds after it came out. Paid $30 for it, and $15 for Mario Kart 7 download.

Why buy the box when all it comes with is a single page instruction sheet anyway, if that?

I have 28 games legally installed on my system.

The days of carefully picking and planning which cartridges to carry in my pocket are long gone, and I welcome them freely.
#98Elec Man EXEPosted 2/4/2013 10:27:49 AM
I won't have enough money to grab it for another few weeks anyway, so... yah. I guess I'm waiting. :p
---
~ Master of Electricity ~
Electro: 0518-6613-7620 - Pokemon White
#99pariah164Posted 2/4/2013 10:30:15 AM
Tempted. SO tempted to crack. :(
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
#100darkninja157Posted 2/4/2013 10:38:58 AM
I'll likely hold out for the physical copy. Maybe it's because I'm getting old... But I just like having the physical cartridge or disk whenever possible. The only exception is virtual console titles, because I own or have owned the titles before.
---
If you own a Wii you need to buy and play Xenoblade Chronicles
Currently playing - Tales of the Abyss SF III Strike, DW Gundam 3, Borderlands 2, AC Brotherhood