Product Registration on CN ends... today?

#1xLexLuth0rxPosted 2/4/2013 12:27:09 AM(edited)
Not sure what this is referring to. I'm pretty sure I selected the option to pick this game when I knew I'd buy it, in advance. But I'm hoping this date of 'Feb 4' shown is for next year? I forget how this works on CN...

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/6096/97967198.jpg

Oh and I haven't purchased anything as of yet. Only picked that I 'intended to' at some point.
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)
#2fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 2/4/2013 12:29:39 AM
That's weird. I bought the game tonight, and when I logged in it said it expired March 5th or something.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#3scrahfyPosted 2/4/2013 1:34:41 AM
it was march something
#4violentvitoPosted 2/4/2013 1:40:02 AM
Mine also say Feb 4th. I believe anyone who did the pre buy survey for 10 are screwed because the late release. Sending an email to them now.
#5tokotamerPosted 2/4/2013 1:49:10 AM
Guys, this is nothing new. When they revamped Club Nintendo a while back for whatever reason the surveys were made to no longer show the year . It's not February 4th today, it's February 4th several YEARS from now.
#6violentvitoPosted 2/4/2013 1:51:36 AM
tokotamer posted...
Guys, this is nothing new. When they revamped Club Nintendo a while back for whatever reason the surveys were made to no longer show the year . It's not February 4th today, it's February 4th several YEARS from now.

Are you sure because the intend to buy survey is attached to launch copies only.
#7Primum_MobilePosted 2/4/2013 2:30:33 AM
intend to buy ends before the game come out, but product registration and most other associated surveys are several years from now.

I really wish CN will put the year back someday.
---
I need a sharp instrument... or blunt, blunt is good, too.
- Chisame Hasegawa, Negima (Del Rey TL)