Product Registration on CN ends... today?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Product Registration on CN ends... today?

User Info: xLexLuth0rx

xLexLuth0rx
3 years ago#1
Not sure what this is referring to. I'm pretty sure I selected the option to pick this game when I knew I'd buy it, in advance. But I'm hoping this date of 'Feb 4' shown is for next year? I forget how this works on CN...

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/6096/97967198.jpg

Oh and I haven't purchased anything as of yet. Only picked that I 'intended to' at some point.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)

User Info: fuzzylittlbunny

fuzzylittlbunny
3 years ago#2
That's weird. I bought the game tonight, and when I logged in it said it expired March 5th or something.
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!

User Info: scrahfy

scrahfy
3 years ago#3
it was march something

User Info: violentvito

violentvito
3 years ago#4
Mine also say Feb 4th. I believe anyone who did the pre buy survey for 10 are screwed because the late release. Sending an email to them now.

User Info: tokotamer

tokotamer
3 years ago#5
Guys, this is nothing new. When they revamped Club Nintendo a while back for whatever reason the surveys were made to no longer show the year . It's not February 4th today, it's February 4th several YEARS from now.

User Info: violentvito

violentvito
3 years ago#6
tokotamer posted...
Guys, this is nothing new. When they revamped Club Nintendo a while back for whatever reason the surveys were made to no longer show the year . It's not February 4th today, it's February 4th several YEARS from now.

Are you sure because the intend to buy survey is attached to launch copies only.

User Info: Primum_Mobile

Primum_Mobile
3 years ago#7
intend to buy ends before the game come out, but product registration and most other associated surveys are several years from now.

I really wish CN will put the year back someday.
I need a sharp instrument... or blunt, blunt is good, too.
- Chisame Hasegawa, Negima (Del Rey TL)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Product Registration on CN ends... today?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived